Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 7 of 59 found. Entries 121 - 140 of 1176 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

DragonSource DiamondDragonSource DiamondVB 6.0Intermediate /
DraigNET (from psc cd)
2011 since
2/21/2015 1:49:00 PM

By 2 Users

A massive extension of DragonSource 1.20. This release has several new features including pets, NPC speech, extended map editor, graphical equipment, guides system, friend list, the list goes on and on. <p>Extract with WinRAR:<br> http://www.rarlab. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DragonSource 1.20DragonSource 1.20VB 6.0Intermediate /
DraigNET (from psc cd)
2363 since
2/21/2015 1:48:00 PM

By 2 Users

DragonSource 1.20 is a huge step up from the previous 1.11 release. It has tons of new features including scrolling maps, multiple tilesets, graphical inventory and many many improvements on previous features, as well as a much extended map editor. <p> ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DragonSource 1.0DragonSource 1.0VB 6.0Intermediate /
DraigNET (from psc cd)
1548 since
2/21/2015 1:45:00 PM

By 2 Users

DragonSource 1.0 allows the user the create their very own 2D multiplayer adventure game using DirectX7 and Visual Basic 6.0. The source code is sufficient enough to start making your game right away. Extract with WinRAR. http://www.rarlab.com Visit our w ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Bejewel ExampleBejewel ExampleVB 6.0Advanced /
Julio C. Gotuzzo (from psc cd)
1999 since
2/21/2015 12:22:00 PM

By 3 Users

Just a simple example on how to make a Bejewel game type.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Intelligence Design LabIntelligence Design LabVB 6.0Intermediate /
Gary Gaulin (from psc cd)
9220 since
2/21/2015 12:15:00 PM

By 5 Users

This next generation Intelligence Generator (also on Planet Source Code) computer model is (as per Occam’s Razor) made to be as simple as possible to reduce all that is happening in a complex biological circuit of an intelligent living thing to what is ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BoxxiBoxxiVB 6.0Intermediate /
bikeguy (from psc cd)
1847 since
2/21/2015 8:56:00 AM

By 4 Users

A new Boxxi game. Select groups of blocks to remove. Based loosely on a game I downloaded on Planet several years ago. The person's name was Dvadi I think. This version uses his blocks, but all of the programming is new and completely commented. This code ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mario Game Mario Game VB 6.0Advanced /
Mario Villanueva (from psc cd)
10315 since
2/21/2015 8:19:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       This is a Mario Clone Game. Can be a point of start to any other type of plataform (Kirby's adventure, Adventure Island, Giana Sister's, etc). Have fun with it. It does'nt require direct-X or OpenGL. Use Numeric pad to move, Spacebar to jump, Ctrl to Fire ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Grid Color Game v1.1Grid Color Game v1.1VB 6.0Beginner /
Ernanie F. Gregorio Jr. (from psc cd)
2975 since
2/21/2015 5:18:00 AM

By 2 Users

Grid Color Game ver 1.1 The goal of the game is to make the grid a solid red by clicking on a certain "cell" to switch the color from red to blue and vice-versa, but the twist is all adjacent cell will also switch color thus making the puzzle difficult. v ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Eclipse Origins v2 Free MMORPG MakerEclipse Origins v2 Free MMORPG MakerVB 6.0Advanced /
Robin Perris (from psc cd)
8551 since
2/21/2015 5:09:00 AM

By 4 Users

<b>Purpose:</b> Open-source game engine used to create your very own MMORPG! <br /><br /> <b>Provided:</b> Fantastic base with everything you need for making an MMORPG! There's even a huge community based solely around using this softwar ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Racko Card GameRacko Card GameVB 6.0Intermediate /
Paul Bahlawan (from psc cd)
2898 since
2/21/2015 3:40:00 AM

By 5 Users

Racko card game. It's fun! It's addictive! Play against 1, 2 or 3 CPU players. Instructions included in the help chm. Be first to score 500 points in several rounds of play. Each round, you replace the cards in your rack so their numbers read in any numer ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Periodic Table GamePeriodic Table GameVB 6.0Advanced /
Aries Buenaventura (from psc cd)
1858 since
2/21/2015 3:38:00 AM

By 6 Users

Periodic Table Game. Sorry If I don't have a screenshot, I don't have a VB6 installed on my PC. I've done this game for a very long time.

Blaster: Space Shooter GameBlaster: Space Shooter GameVB 6.0Intermediate /
Paul Bahlawan (from psc cd)
3852 since
2/21/2015 3:16:00 AM

By 6 Users

BLASTER is a pure VB 2D space shooter originally by HLMODER ( http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=72921&lngWId=1 ) I was so impressed by how fast and smooth it ran I decided to take up the project to see what I could with i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Escape From PoliceV2.0 (incomplete)Escape From PoliceV2.0 (incomplete)VB 6.0Intermediate /
reexre (from psc cd)
1821 since
2/20/2015 8:57:00 PM

By 3 Users

2D Game based on my previous post "Boxes". (Yet to be inproved) Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BOXES V1.2 [OK]BOXES V1.2 [OK]VB 6.0Intermediate /
reexre (from psc cd)
2217 since
2/20/2015 8:39:00 PM

By 3 Users

Verlet based approach for 2D game physics. 'Original C++ code written by Benedikt Bitterli Copyright (c) 2009 [The code is released under the ZLib/LibPNG license] 'Original C++ code and tutorial available at links http://www.gamedev.net/reference/program ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FishMathFishMathVB 6.0Advanced /
Bill Perkett (from psc cd)
1033 since
2/20/2015 7:57:00 PM

By 2 Users

A math fishing gameClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Game Basic 3D EngineGame Basic 3D EngineVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Monarke Studios (from psc cd)
2270 since
2/20/2015 3:58:00 PM

By 3 Users

If you're thinking about writing a game or just learning about what game programming is all about than this is for you. Game Basic has been developed with an emphasis on the importance of the 3D rendering technologies available today for the Microsoft Win ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Minesweeper Winmine Ultimate HackMinesweeper Winmine Ultimate HackVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
pprog (from psc cd)
1797 since
2/20/2015 3:47:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is the best trainer for Minesweeper (winmine.exe). You can edit blocks in minesweeper and replace them, like map editor. See screen! REALLY GOOD!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BLASTER: 2D Space ShooterBLASTER: 2D Space ShooterVB 6.0Intermediate /
HLMODER (from psc cd)
2222 since
2/20/2015 3:21:00 PM

By 8 Users

BLASTER is a pure VB 2D space shooter. What it offers: -Fast Optimized Code -PowerFull Particle System -Cool Graphics -Squad System -PowerUps -FUN!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ball Physics Simple EngineBall Physics Simple EngineVB 6.0Intermediate /
HLMODER (from psc cd)
1026 since
2/20/2015 12:13:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a simple Physics Engine designed for balls. Its simple but solid.Very simple to use basicaly point and click.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

API Gaming Techniques Vol. 1 - Fast Sprite ManipulationAPI Gaming Techniques Vol. 1 - Fast Sprite ManipulationVB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
2909 since
2/20/2015 7:16:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       I will be creating a series of API Gaming tutorials to help newer game programmers to get started, so I searched around existing tutorials to try to make something new. Direct X is by far the best way to go in creating games in VB but API is very effectiv ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 59 found. Entries 121 - 140 of 1176 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel