Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 8 of 59 found. Entries 141 - 160 of 1176 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Cheats Codes Center - OnlineCheats Codes Center - OnlineVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Zaid Markabi (from psc cd)
3045 since
2/20/2015 6:27:00 AM

By 2 Users

CheatCC is powerful and easy program, let you to find any game via the internet and read cheats and codes for all games, also it support PSP,PS3,PS3 and PC platforms, it based on the largest website in games world, it's CheatCC.com Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Piramide NumericaPiramide NumericaVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
-DjGG- Solo software italiano (from psc cd)
4379 since
2/20/2015 5:41:00 AM

By 3 Users

Questa piramide è un divertente gioco, composto da 15 caselle distribuite su 5 linee. Lo scopo è quello di calcolare la somma dei 2 numeri che si trovano nelle 2 caselle sottostanti. Le nuove piramidi proposte verranno create casualmente dal sof ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Math Skill TestMath Skill TestVB 6.0Advanced /
Sayed Aziz (from psc cd)
1322 since
2/20/2015 5:22:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is math skill improvements game for kids from grade 2 to grade 6. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Hues (color vision test / game)Hues (color vision test / game)VB 6.0Advanced /
Jeremiah Hughes (from psc cd)
4565 since
2/20/2015 5:17:00 AM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       This program was inspired by the Farnsworth-Munsell 100 hue test which measures how good a person's color vision is. Each row, when in its proper order, contains a number of color swatches, each one just a slightly different color than its neighboring squ ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RPG Game+EditorRPG Game+EditorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1806 since
2/20/2015 3:07:00 AM

By 2 Users

Get Wrong --------- [ Get-Wrong ] is nice game, written in VB6 , and it's like RPG games . it's include great [ Level Editor ] which let you to add new blocks and items... This game comes with over 100 items and 4 levels . if you have any comments, just t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RPG Game EngineRPG Game EngineVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
2191 since
2/20/2015 2:52:00 AM

By 2 Users

[RPG Game Engine] is open source code engine, let you to make your own rpg game, support SellerS+Wars+Story+Commands during the game, also it save any change on the map after skip to other.. and let you to add more blocks and items on the game.. it's the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Electro MazeElectro MazeVB 6.0Advanced /
Wael Sayed (from psc cd)
1835 since
2/20/2015 1:47:00 AM

By 3 Users

ELECTRO Maze is a very exciting game. You should re-construct the electric network to turn on all the lamps in minimum number of mouse ticks. You will notice that all the tiles on the board are rotatable. The idea of this game is based on a flash game cal ...(description truncated)

Muscles Driven 2D Ragdoll Physics -  V.3.1  [DirectX]Muscles Driven 2D Ragdoll Physics - V.3.1 [DirectX]VB 6.0Intermediate /
reexre (from psc cd)
3445 since
2/20/2015 1:23:00 AM

By 5 Users

Now with DIRECTX GRAPHICS!!! ----- 2D Engine based on verlet physics. ----- Main Elements are 3: Point, Link (2 Points), and Muscle (2 Links)---- The muscle is defined as two links (limbs) , the angle that should occur between them, and the muscle streng ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Muscles Driven 2D Ragdoll Physic Engine -  V 6.0  +(DollEditor v2.0)Muscles Driven 2D Ragdoll Physic Engine - V 6.0 +(DollEditor v2.0)VB 6.0Intermediate /
reexre (from psc cd)
4711 since
2/20/2015 1:11:00 AM

By 14 Users

2D Physic Engine based on verlet physics. __________ Main Elements are 3: Point, Link (2 Points), and Muscle (2 Links)__________ The muscle is defined as two links (limbs) , the angle that should occur between them, and the muscle strength. __________ You ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Connect Four (aka The Captain's Mistress)Connect Four (aka The Captain's Mistress)VB 6.0Advanced /
ULLI (from psc cd)
3280 since
2/19/2015 9:38:00 PM

By 6 Users

During his long sea voyages, Captain Cook was often absent in the evenings and eventually the crew began to joke that he must have a mistress in his cabin. When they discovered that the Captain had simply been playing this game with the ship's scientists, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Statitistical Chance Evaluation of Monty Hall's TV show Statitistical Chance Evaluation of Monty Hall's TV show "Lets make a Deal".VB 6.0Intermediate /
ULLI (from psc cd)
1069 since
2/19/2015 9:14:00 PM

By 2 Users

Suppose you're on a game show and you're given the choice of three doors. Behind one door is a car; behind the others are goats [that is, booby prizes]. The car and the goats were placed randomly behind the doors before the show. The rules of the game sho ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Naby Pic SliderNaby Pic SliderVB 6.0Advanced /
nabeel hosny (from psc cd)
1933 since
2/19/2015 8:45:00 PM

By 3 Users

Sliding Puzzle With Auto Solve U Can Choose Your Own Pic I Hope U like It Have funClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Commandos - 3D gameCommandos - 3D gameVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
2837 since
2/19/2015 8:11:00 PM

By 3 Users

COMMANDOS - Industrial Quality 3D This demo was developed using Visual Basic 6 , DirectX8 and TrueVision3D . You must have a 3D Graphic Accelerator Card and Sound card to play it. COMMANDOS features include mesh animation, sizable viewport, true 3D sound, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Naby RubiksCubeNaby RubiksCubeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
nabeel hosny (from psc cd)
1847 since
2/19/2015 7:56:00 PM

By 6 Users

i like to play RubiksCube i found a great 1 in that site about it i realy i donot remember the creator name i use his user controll of him and make some change i add Rotate Cube and The Color Of Hidden Faces Shown i hope u like it have funClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PrognosticatorPrognosticatorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Larry Serflaten (from psc cd)
1612 since
2/19/2015 5:52:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is actually experimental code. I attempted to reuse a form by putting code in classes (just to see what the pitfalls are, etc...) For the experiment I created a simple game. Buy and sell stocks as their prices rise and fall. Predict which stocks are ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Intelligence Generator/Detector, Version 4.0Intelligence Generator/Detector, Version 4.0VB 6.0Intermediate /
Gary Gaulin (from psc cd)
7718 since
2/19/2015 1:41:00 PM

By 4 Users

This computer model demonstrates self-organizing, self-learning intelligence. On startup this guess/memory intelligence is like a newborn. It does not know up from down or left from right or what it’s seeing, experiencing. But from trial and error q ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Spacewar(2D Game Engine)Spacewar(2D Game Engine)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Mustafa Salah (from psc cd)
2110 since
2/19/2015 1:27:00 PM

By 9 Users

Hi guys, this is my first contribution in our source code planet, I hope you enjoy it. This is an intermediate 2D game engine based on DirectX8.1 and it will be very helpful for those who are newbie. The engine is submitted with a sample demo of a "Space ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Phantomatic TanKPhantomatic TanKVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
2111 since
2/19/2015 10:08:00 AM

By 7 Users

3D Game and 2 players, new idea for games , and the computer playing with you.. See my great game and get it now.. Game's Idea : [1] Every player has base. [2] Every player have Money, Health , Two Weapons and Ammunition. [3] The first weapon is Shotgun ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

The PAX WARThe PAX WARVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1946 since
2/19/2015 9:23:00 AM

By 3 Users

Powerful complete 3d game ,I put TrueVision3D ActiveX 6.2 with it also, you have team of tanks and you must start the war with the other team!! see Screenshot and try it now !!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fight CombatFight CombatVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
2038 since
2/19/2015 9:22:00 AM

By 7 Users

Complete 3D Game , Powered by TrueVision3D ActiveX 6.2 SDK Powerful 3d game , see Screenshot and try it now !! New missions coming soon,..Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 8 of 59 found. Entries 141 - 160 of 1176 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel