Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 10 of 59 found. Entries 181 - 200 of 1176 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

MilleBornesMilleBornesVB 6.0Advanced /
Stephen I. Ramey (from psc cd)
842 since
2/17/2015 9:50:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is an implementation of the classic French card racing game, MilleBornes. I was looking for one here and on the net and couldn’t find the source, so I wrote some of my own. I’ve been working on this off-and-on for about four years now. We ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB Same GameVB Same GameVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Liam Goodacre (from psc cd)
1858 since
2/17/2015 9:24:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is way old, I might remake it sometime, if I have the time. Currently I'm programming games in Visual C# with XNA, and building applications in VB.Net. This is my version of the old 'Windows Same Game'. The object of the game is to get the most poin ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sudoku - The Hot Puzzle Crazy 5.0Sudoku - The Hot Puzzle Crazy 5.0VB 6.0Intermediate /
Derio (from psc cd)
1693 since
2/17/2015 9:02:00 PM

By 4 Users

Back to basic! Enjoy traditional Sudoku game using Sudoku 5.0. Solve thousand of puzzle without any advance facilities but pencil! No hint, no filtered option, and no solver facilities (very funny …). But as a matter of fact, you get more fun!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Soduku solver challengerSoduku solver challengerVB 6.0Advanced /
khlilism (from psc cd)
1161 since
2/17/2015 7:35:00 PM

By 2 Users

In this project you can solve any Sudoku puzzle.I used 4 techniques to solve the puzzles.And the fifth one is puttinng tow possible values and the application try to bulid the missing numbers in all puzzle.in fact this aplication challenge any Sudoku puz ...(description truncated)

Bingo - 1 vs. 12Bingo - 1 vs. 12VB 6.0Intermediate /
mathXpert (from psc cd)
1992 since
2/17/2015 4:39:00 PM

By 3 Users

Indeed, it's the game everybody loves. Bingo. This is a simulation of the popular game and it's automated. Even though you just watch the spaces go rather than getting involved while playing, this game can be useful if you want to kill time. It features p ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Breakout RepostBreakout RepostVB 6.0Advanced /
Shane Cameron Wordsworth (from psc cd)
1024 since
2/17/2015 11:54:00 AM

By 4 Users

Breakout arkenoid clone Directx This is a Repost of my Dads Game Written a while ago. Fun and adictive. All commented. Including a level editor. And Help Files. Vote for DADS code. Im Curious. :P Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

OO Sudoku Solver 1.1 (Turkish)OO Sudoku Solver 1.1 (Turkish)VB 6.0Advanced /
Okan OZCELIK (from psc cd)
1569 since
2/17/2015 9:52:00 AM

By 2 Users

This, can solve most hard puzzle.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Controllable Tank (It Shoots)A Controllable Tank (It Shoots)VB 6.0Beginner /
Ronald Borla (from psc cd)
1493 since
2/17/2015 9:11:00 AM

By 4 Users

Load a tank that you can control... You can let it run through the screen and shoot balls... Rotate its head and its body 360 degrees... Use controls: "A" - Move left wheel.. (Clockwise) "B" - Move right wheel.. (C-Clockwise) "A"+"B" - Move forward dir ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Need For Speed v2Need For Speed v2VB 6.0Beginner /
garz0r7 (from psc cd)
1280 since
2/17/2015 9:09:00 AM

By 5 Users

This racing game has it all.Good Gameplay,good gearbox system and collision detection rules,speedometer , RPM-meter and gearbox displays.You can run with the computer Or against the time.Accelerations(m/s^2),speeds(Km/h),distances(Km) and times(secs) are ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Snake GameSimple Snake GameVB 6.0Beginner /
garz0r7 (from psc cd)
1535 since
2/17/2015 7:28:00 AM

By 2 Users

The very classic game Snake written in visual basic.Simple Code.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

TB-SensorTB-SensorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Timo Boehme (from psc cd)
909 since
2/17/2015 6:42:00 AM

By 3 Users

I just wanted to show how you can resize your form by using the "for each - next" methode. But when I was writing the code, I'd like to show any good solution why this code could be nice. I think you know the game "sensor". You have to play the same sound ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RPG - Adventure tutorialRPG - Adventure tutorialVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Stephen Vaughan (from psc cd)
726 since
2/17/2015 6:25:00 AM

By 36 Users

To the freaky loosers that are desperate to win something although they don’t have time to anymore anyway i am willing to remove this within the next few hours. Next month to those of you that have sent me an email wanting to know more I will make a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

sweeneysweeneyVB 6.0Intermediate /
Keith Todd (from psc cd)
1021 since
2/17/2015 3:03:00 AM

By 2 Users

create a sudoku puzzle then solve it This is an updated version of my previous sudoku, having extra features and graphics. My apoligies to anyone missing mouseover. This module got left behind in my work area.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Biological Life SimulatorBiological Life SimulatorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Tanner H (from psc cd)
2237 since
2/17/2015 2:37:00 AM

By 8 Users

This little program was my final project for a university bioinformatics course. It is designed to represent basic evolutionary and population genetics principles for simple artifical organisms. Basically, simple creatures compete with each other for limi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Map ScapeMap ScapeVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eric mrE521 (from psc cd)
654 since
2/16/2015 9:19:00 PM

By 3 Users

My App takes the Runescape world map and displays it. You can move the map around with the W A S D keys. This is 100% my code. I thought of it myself.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Snakes and LaddersSnakes and LaddersVB 6.0Intermediate /
Vincent G. Binua (from psc cd)
1288 since
2/16/2015 8:06:00 PM

By 7 Users

We are all familiar with the game Snake and Ladders. We have been playing such game since we were kids and in fact, even when we grew up we still play this traditional game for fun. For those who are not familiar, the logic of the game is simple. The pla ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mr Potato HeadMr Potato HeadVB 6.0Beginner /
Richard Copeland (from psc cd)
1157 since
2/16/2015 7:05:00 PM

By 8 Users

Just something for the kids. Mr. Potato Head use drag and drop to make him look cool! Well it's just something simple hope someone likes it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Same GameSame GameVB 6.0Intermediate /
Chia Wai Min (from psc cd)
2177 since
2/16/2015 5:19:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is "Same" game for your entertainment. It takes only 48 KB size after compiled. Nice graphic with Normal and Large size game mode. Please feel free to comment and vote me if you love it. ThanksClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Chinese Chess GameChinese Chess GameVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Chia Wai Min (from psc cd)
1413 since
2/16/2015 5:13:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is chinese chess game which you have been looking for. 2 players allowed and it take turns to move. Nice graphic and "Checking Effect!". Please feel free to comment. Vote me if you love this coding. Thanks!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Classic Aeroplane GameClassic Aeroplane GameVB 6.0Beginner /
Aeric (from psc cd)
2382 since
2/16/2015 4:30:00 PM

By 3 Users

One of my favourite childhood game is now available in PC Windows version. I started this project in August 2003 as a hobby and complete it after stop for a long time. It is a simple game made in VB6 using basic conntrols like Image, Picturebox, Shape, Ti ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 10 of 59 found. Entries 181 - 200 of 1176 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel