Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[*a 3d racing game with commercial quality graphics*][*a 3d racing game with commercial quality graphics*]VB 6.0Advanced /
Mathias Kunter (from psc cd)
4717 since
2/10/2015 11:25:00 PM

By 101 Users

This is a completly 3d racing game with commercial quality!!! It includes a 3d engine with support for advanced techniques like realtime shadows and reflections. You never thought this would be possible in VB. NOTICE: DirectX 8 or higher must be installed ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[*Shooter*][*Shooter*]VB 6.0Intermediate /
x sAGE x (from psc cd)
1823 since
2/7/2015 12:33:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a demonstration of a shooter. Its pretty useless except that it demonstrates some interesting things. Download and Vote :DClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[[[A Road Crossing Game. (Includes Blood Splatter)]]] (now with InverseTan.bas(sorry))[[[A Road Crossing Game. (Includes Blood Splatter)]]] (now with InverseTan.bas(sorry))VB 6.0Advanced /
Scott Buckley (from psc cd)
2522 since
2/7/2015 4:01:00 AM

By 6 Users

Little dude runs across a 16 lane highway. his arms swing from side to side, try not to get hgit by the cars. you can change the armswing amplitude, the car speed, turn death on or off, blood stains on or off, etc. have funClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

[[Basic Draw Poker]][[Basic Draw Poker]]VB 6.0Beginner /
noi_max (from psc cd)
1281 since
2/7/2015 5:55:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a basic Jacks or better video poker game using simple built in VB controls.

[_A Very Simple Car Game _![_A Very Simple Car Game _!VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Tomas Tupy (from psc cd)
2379 since
1/24/2015 6:04:00 PM

By 70 Users

Teaches basics of collision detection(PictureBoxes), game programming, controlling objects by mouse, ProgressBar, and Image indexes. Also writes and reads from .ini files. Before clicking the back button, Please VOTE FOR ME!!!(My code teaches a lot of stu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[3D maze & frustum ][3D maze & frustum ]VB 6.0Advanced /
john hollister (from psc cd)
2063 since
2/10/2015 4:28:00 AM

By 5 Users

3D "maze" doesn't really have an ending.. but it serves another purpose. This is a cell&portals maze. It uses exact visibility ( recursion ) and clipping to create a view of the maze. I originally had to do this in C++.net using openGL. This USES PURE VB. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[A great tetris clone][A great tetris clone]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
john hollister (from psc cd)
1453 since
2/6/2015 3:00:00 PM

By 6 Users

hooooray another tetris clone! but this one is cool because i made it. it uses bitblt, classes, and a simple game loop. the code isn't too messy. i tried to comment some of it. try to learn from it. give me your feedback if you find bugs or anything, or i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Air-Jokey][Air-Jokey]VB 6.0Intermediate /
Alvaro (from psc cd)
1372 since
1/29/2015 10:33:00 PM

By 9 Users

A cool Pong game with sounds. You can play with the computer or another user. It game use Birblt. Y vamos Argentina!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[BreakoutDX][BreakoutDX]VB 6.0Advanced /
noi_max (from psc cd)
1577 since
2/11/2015 1:53:00 PM

By 5 Users

I think every would be indie game developer has to get a pong/breakout game out of their system.. this one is mine How to play: Click the left mouse button to fire the ball from the paddle twoards the rows of bricks. The object is to keep the ball in play ...(description truncated)

[Coloroids][Coloroids]VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Jason Liang (from psc cd)
1647 since
1/29/2015 5:10:00 AM

By 12 Users

An addictive game. Please vote & give feedback. New version 3.0 with sound!! Includes handy dandy all purpose sound module that all you need to do is add it to your program and change a few lines! =)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 116 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 1151 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel