Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 9 of 63 found. Entries 161 - 180 of 1257 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A [ NChat Alpha - Update ] *AWARD WINNING CODE* See screenshotA [ NChat Alpha - Update ] *AWARD WINNING CODE* See screenshotVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Grayda (from psc cd)
2467 since
2/13/2015 5:03:00 AM

By 7 Users

This is a BETA version of NChat. It's not 100% complete, but it works mostly :P. NChat is a serverless chat application for use on a home / school / office network. It's been 4 years in the making, as a 'I'm bored' project. It's won an award on a1vbcode.c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ArubTOCSockArubTOCSockVB 6.0Intermediate /
Arub (from psc cd)
962 since
2/13/2015 4:03:00 AM

By 2 Users

A Control for connecting to AIM with the toc protocol, can fully parse the buddylist. **UPDATED TO WORK WITH TOC2**Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MAC address generatorMAC address generatorVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Henry_Mendes (from psc cd)
4613 since
2/13/2015 3:56:00 AM

By 2 Users

This simple app generates a MAC address for Ethernet cards. Maybe it can be useful for you. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

NerdMail :: Complete POP/SMTP ServerNerdMail :: Complete POP/SMTP ServerVB 6.0Intermediate /
sp4sm69 (from psc cd)
1824 since
2/13/2015 1:41:00 AM

By 3 Users

Finally, a complete POP/SMTP server based on MySQL (my previous one did not feature an MTA). Complete with APOP support and support for the EHLO command, this is THE free mail server (if you have access to a MySQL database). If ANYTHING does not work, lea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MultiUser Chat with DirectX8-VoiceChat, Filetransfer, (...) [german]MultiUser Chat with DirectX8-VoiceChat, Filetransfer, (...) [german]VB 6.0Advanced /
not_given (from psc cd)
2234 since
2/13/2015 1:32:00 AM

By 11 Users

This is a multiUser-Chat with Voice, Filetransfer, private Messages, Nudges, Vb-Function, send little Pictures, fonts, Adminrights.... It's in german. If there is enough interest i will TRANSLATE it. Have fun!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Linksys SNMP Trap LogLinksys SNMP Trap LogVB 6.0Intermediate /
Brandon Scott (from psc cd)
1093 since
2/13/2015 12:27:00 AM

By 3 Users

Well one day when I was spying packets, I noticed all these packets coming from my router, then it occured to me they had something to do with linksys logging feature. So I made this simple yet effective program to capture all these log packets.

Personal SOCKS4 Proxy ServerPersonal SOCKS4 Proxy ServerVB 6.0Advanced /
Brandon Scott (from psc cd)
32175 since
2/13/2015 12:26:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a simple Socks4 Proxy server, comes in a neat little Control you can simply include in any project you want to have a proxy in! Works for almost any program that supports Socks4.

Add trusted site by internet explorer *fixed*Add trusted site by internet explorer *fixed*VB 6.0Intermediate /
TV software (from psc cd)
1213 since
2/12/2015 10:39:00 PM

By 3 Users

*FIXED* basRegistry.bas wasn't in the zip file bt now it does! *FIXED* This code adds a site to the trusted site(s) of Internet Explorer! This allows the site to open not trusted Axtive X controls and sending strings to the control and call functions of t ...(description truncated)

FireFox and NetScapeFireFox and NetScapeVB 6.0Advanced /
Mohammed Turky (from psc cd)
991 since
2/12/2015 9:15:00 PM

By 4 Users

have you ever tried to erase the Mozilla FireFox and NetScape cache, cookies and bookmarks? if so, i am sure you noticed how hard to find the pathes of these files :). try this code to make it easy for you to erase them... PLEASE VOTE and leave any commen ...(description truncated)

A DOM-Compliant and fast HTML/XML-Parser written from scratch.A DOM-Compliant and fast HTML/XML-Parser written from scratch.VB 6.0Advanced /
Kristian S. Stangeland (from psc cd)
4283 since
2/12/2015 6:56:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is a pretty fast HTTP/XML-parser written purely in Visual Basic from scratch. I've tried my best to make it compliant with the DOM-standard, though it currently only support DOM Level 1. The ZIP-file also include a DOM Inspector that both browse and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Yahoo Profiler The Only Working One On Here At The Moment (ALL BUGS FIXED)Yahoo Profiler The Only Working One On Here At The Moment (ALL BUGS FIXED)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
-dean- (from psc cd)
716 since
2/12/2015 3:54:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a yahoo profiler which uses winsock to parse the details, yahoo have changed there web pages now so all the old yahoo profile parses you see on here now DONT work. Ive made an option to save the photo if it has one. most of this code is from othe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Email Extractor v0.2Email Extractor v0.2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Nick Bullar (from psc cd)
1063 since
2/12/2015 2:44:00 PM

By 3 Users

The program is an email extractor that sweeps either individual pages or entire directory for email adresses. It picks out and relevant file types which are customisable (txt,html,js etc.) also has many usefull options and feautures a nice error handler s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SaveCam 1.0SaveCam 1.0VB 6.0Beginner /
Geert (from psc cd)
2522 since
2/12/2015 11:04:00 AM

By 3 Users

SaveCam Takes pictures of the webcam, These pictures can be viewed with a browser. at specified portnumber. It olso can taken Snapshot and save them to JPG of BMP. It's using a dll to convert bmp to jpg. Read the readme.txt included in the zip.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Connect Client to Server without either knowing the others IP (v2)Connect Client to Server without either knowing the others IP (v2)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
SubOne (from psc cd)
1868 since
2/12/2015 7:34:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is two applications; a client and a server application. It uses a combination of UDP broadcast packets and TCP client/server protocol to connect. The client sends a broadcast packet every second and the server catches it and replies with the server I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FeedReader 0.1FeedReader 0.1VB 5.0, VB 6.0, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
RobIII (from psc cd)
1280 since
2/12/2015 5:35:00 AM

By 4 Users

Use this object (which can be compiled into an ActiveX DLL) to read ATOM, RSS and RDF feeds. It exposes a simple object model with which you can retrieve a feed in 1 line of code and enumerate all items in the feed with just a few other lines of code. Doc ...(description truncated)

Gmail Easy LoginGmail Easy LoginVB 6.0Beginner /
Jonathan O Donnell (from psc cd)
951 since
2/12/2015 2:17:00 AM

By 2 Users

Logs You Into Gmail From Your Destop Just Something I Was Playing Around With Im Sure It Could Be Better But Its Here For Someone To Take A Look Might Learn Something From It.I Just Like To Play Around With The Browser Control.

GetTemperature Function (Get temperature outside)GetTemperature Function (Get temperature outside)VB 6.0Beginner /
Jesse Seidel (Dr. Fire) (from psc cd)
694 since
2/12/2015 12:52:00 AM

By 5 Users

This function will quickly and easily get the temperature of a zip code (returns a string). All you have to do is make a call with the zip code in it like so: GetTemperature(zip code here)!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WEBSOFT's WEBBROWSERWEBSOFT's WEBBROWSERVB 6.0Advanced /
Mazhar_Shaikh (from psc cd)
1040 since
2/12/2015 12:47:00 AM

By 2 Users

a lotof handy things manyofu'll mightneed..really very helpfullllllchkitout////lotof different stuff.

Weather Application - UpdatedWeather Application - UpdatedVB 6.0Beginner /
Larry Myers (from psc cd)
1347 since
2/12/2015 12:26:00 AM

By 3 Users

Firstly, Thanks Thomas Swift, for getting me back into this application. This code grabs the weather from wunderground.com as well as radar images and other data and creates web pages on the local machine to display the weather for the zip code of your ch ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Smtp mail client for authenticated mail server (yahoo)Smtp mail client for authenticated mail server (yahoo)VB 6.0Beginner /
Antany Vasanth L (from psc cd)
3222 since
2/11/2015 11:34:00 PM

By 4 Users

This code is written to connect with yahoo SMTP mail server and then send mail with the help of SMTP server.Comments abt the program are welcomed This doesn't works for free service. But in case of id ends with "co.in" is working well including free ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 9 of 63 found. Entries 161 - 180 of 1257 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel