Date
Submitted
User Rating

Text to HTMLText to HTMLVB 6.0Intermediate /
N.E.Good
3361 since
12/8/2015 2:14:12 PM
Unrated
       A simple text to HTML conversion program that just inserts the <BR> and <P> tags into the text typed or pasted into this space. The converted HTML text will show below and be copied to the clipboard so it can be pasted into your HTML editor. Be sure ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

htmltagshtmltagsVB 6.0Intermediate /
N.E.Good
4362 since
11/11/2015 5:31:08 PM
Unrated
       basic html editor in a text box. inserts html tags around selected text, save and open file, change text box fonts, and more. much more could be added, but for me at least, these are the most used html tags. many thanks to many other programmers with tips ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Monitors and records Internet connections.Monitors and records Internet connections.VB 6.0Intermediate /
Thongkorn Tubtimkrob
4766 since
7/10/2015 2:37:43 PM

By 2 Users

This program monitors and records Internet connections in real time. Principle read the script, the asp or php to get the Internet IP address. For InternetGetConnectedStateEx API is used to check the status of your Internet connection. Finally, I will kee ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Desktop IP ViewerDesktop IP ViewerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Gelgamesh (from psc cd)
2149 since
2/21/2015 1:14:00 PM

By 3 Users

So, What's that "DESKTOP IP VIEWER" Thing?! This desktop application will display your External (Not Local) IP. Means, your PC ip on the internet. Anyway, I didn't see (or may be i didn't search enough) about an application that do so. So, i started to wr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Center programs NikytsCenter programs NikytsVB 6.0, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
Nikyts (from psc cd)
2118 since
2/21/2015 1:00:00 PM

By 3 Users

Program based on Ubuntu. Through this program you can have access to all programs ever developed. Useful for programmers who have developed programs and make them available on the Internet through a single application.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

xp firewallxp firewallVB 6.0Intermediate /
mbote (from psc cd)
1248 since
2/21/2015 11:28:00 AM

By 2 Users

XP firewall based on iphlpapi.dll. I haven't tested it in other OS's apart from XP. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Radio Streaming & Recorder v1.0.2bRadio Streaming & Recorder v1.0.2bVB 6.0Advanced /
Salvo Cortesiano (Italy) (from psc cd)
3349 since
2/21/2015 8:04:00 AM

By 4 Users

An example of how use VLC libraries to play streaming radio stations and save them to MP3's! Note: Download the Program Setup.exe at this link: http://www.netshadows.it/RSRv102.exe Download the complete source binary at this link: http://www.netshadows.it ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Imagica The Web BrowserImagica The Web BrowserVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Masoom Rizvi (from psc cd)
3147 since
2/21/2015 6:56:00 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       <center><b><font color="red" face="comic sans ms">Imagica A nice web browser made in Visual Basic.</font></center> <br /><font color="red" face="comic sans ms">Why Imagica??<br /> <font color="black"> It stores all history wrtie ...(description truncated)

File Searcher and DownloaderFile Searcher and DownloaderVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Kivanç Cantimur (from psc cd)
2488 since
2/21/2015 6:25:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a modified application which lets you connect to a remote computer which you could search through. When the file has found it warns you to download. Once you accept the message the file starts to download. If nothing is found during then search pr ...(description truncated)

Get IP Location InfoGet IP Location InfoVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Kreshnik (from psc cd)
2436 since
2/20/2015 6:52:00 PM

By 2 Users

With this simple function your able to return information about an ip address. :D

Yahoo! CF(ConFerence) Master Ver1.1Yahoo! CF(ConFerence) Master Ver1.1VB 6.0Advanced /
ic0der (from psc cd)
1205 since
2/20/2015 6:42:00 PM

By 2 Users

hi guys this is a Yahoo! tools First Load uoir bot ids than login all of them then login your Master ID(Up-Right part of Program) Then Just Send Invite from Yahoo!ID(which is in Conference) Conferenc will Come to Program! and then click join! you will see ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

name@att.net Yahoo!ID Maker Ver1.5name@att.net Yahoo!ID Maker Ver1.5VB 6.0Beginner /
ic0der (from psc cd)
6105 since
2/20/2015 6:38:00 PM

By 3 Users

this is @att.net ID Maker! this program make @att.net IDs(bots for Yahoo!Tools & Booters) with High Speed (6/Min) and also that need USA IP I Put Proxy Setting! u can Set a USA IP a Proxy And Start to Make @att.net IDs (NOTE: IDs Can Be Like This too ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Turn Plain Text in Html TextTurn Plain Text in Html TextVB 6.0Beginner /
rafael botossi (from psc cd)
1139 since
2/20/2015 6:24:00 PM

By 2 Users

Turn Plain Text in Html Text Ex: á to &acute; Transforma texto simples em texto html

Yahoo Client Base 1.0Yahoo Client Base 1.0VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Roy LeBlanc (from psc cd)
1595 since
2/20/2015 6:16:00 PM

By 2 Users

This Is A Example Which Can Be Used As A Base For A Yahoo Chat Client. Current Features Include Parse Buddy List(does not tell online status), Receive PM’s, Alerts Of User Typing, Alerts When User Goes Offline or Comes Online, Alerts For Buddy Statu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Capture IE and events no webbrowser control neededCapture IE and events no webbrowser control neededVB 6.0Advanced /
Juha s�derqvist (from psc cd)
2342 since
2/20/2015 5:53:00 PM

By 2 Users

Capture IE and events. Direct reference to IE, now webbrowser control needed. Track events in listbox, could be used for performance testing etc.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SCMxfrSCMxfrVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
R. Pierce (from psc cd)
1051 since
2/20/2015 5:35:00 PM

By 2 Users

Here's my demo example of obtaining the external IP address. I did this a few years ago, and though it isn't completed, you can use this as a chat program example.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NetMatrixNetMatrixVB 6.0Intermediate /
xvader (from psc cd)
2196 since
2/20/2015 3:11:00 PM

By 3 Users

NetMatrix v1.6 | The Net Analyzer 1. What is NetMatrix? NetMatrix is a tool to help you analyze your network/LAN or even Internet. It has so many tools inside like port scanner, port sweeper, pinger, etc. 2. License. NetMatrix is freeware, free distributa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Block WebBlock WebVB 6.0Intermediate /
Jicky (from psc cd)
2751 since
2/20/2015 2:26:00 PM

By 4 Users

to block the restrict web for a children. For example, I don't want my son to play game in an internet. I just put the keywork 'GAME' on the application. If the application found the keyword on the address bar, it will block the page.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Website down checkerWebsite down checkerVB 6.0Beginner /
SaLiXeM (from psc cd)
1148 since
2/20/2015 2:04:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code uses downforeveryoneorjustme.com's server to detect if a website is down or not. Don't enter URL with "WWW" or "HTTP://"Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GMail / Google Mail Notifier - Checker 1.0.3GMail / Google Mail Notifier - Checker 1.0.3VB 6.0Intermediate /
Benjamin Berwick (from psc cd)
3074 since
2/20/2015 12:21:00 PM

By 3 Users

Supports unlimited accounts. Notifies you when you receive new emails through gmail.___-Can preview emails within application.___-Tray icon that changes, as well as tooltip.___-Light password encryption for local storage.___-HEAVILY commented___- I was in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 63 found. Entries 21 - 40 of 1257 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel