Date
Submitted
User Rating

IMDB tool 2007 updateIMDB tool 2007 updateVB 6.0Advanced /
Tecc (from psc cd)
1432 since
2/17/2015 8:01:00 AM

By 2 Users

Connect to the Internet Movie Database (IMDB) and download movie data in a nice little vb interface. This update adds some gui effects and proper parsing of the new IMDB HTML. History feature was also added. enjoyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PowerSurf ExplorerPowerSurf ExplorerVB 6.0Intermediate /
JaDe Software (from psc cd)
2457 since
2/17/2015 7:05:00 AM

By 5 Users

Information ========================================================================== Product: PowerSurf Explorer Version: 1.0 Web Site: http://www.angelfire.com/planet/powersurf/index.html Email: keen_coder@yahoo.com Introduction ========= ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

IBrowse(v1.0.1)IBrowse(v1.0.1)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
B.v.v.Dileep (from psc cd)
1732 since
2/17/2015 6:38:00 AM

By 2 Users

Ibrowse is a multi tabbed webbrowser. It has so many feature uch as: 1.Block images. 2.Inbuilt tex taker. 3.Favourites. 4.Quick shortcut. Please report any bugs. Lastly,if you like encurage me by voting me.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

MSNP12 VB ExampleMSNP12 VB ExampleVB 6.0Intermediate /
9InchWorM (from psc cd)
1102 since
2/17/2015 3:02:00 AM

By 2 Users

I put this code together in just under an hour. It's just a simple example of how to connect to MSN via Visual Basics using the MSNP12 Protocol. Not all of the code is mine, and I have added credits where due. Features: - Connect to MSN Messenger's Server ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Great Winsock Tutorial Part 2 - Creating a Mutliuser Chat Program - FULLY COMMENTEDA Great Winsock Tutorial Part 2 - Creating a Mutliuser Chat Program - FULLY COMMENTEDVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
George Papadopoulos - VirusFree (from psc cd)
2646 since
2/17/2015 2:36:00 AM

By 4 Users

Excellent tutorial for begginers in multiple winsock connections. Create your own simple multiuser chat network. Very well explained + heavily commented example source codes. http://www.phoenixbit.comClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Set a Proxy Without Having to Restart IESet a Proxy Without Having to Restart IEVB 6.0Intermediate /
Chris Donovan (from psc cd)
3409 since
2/17/2015 1:09:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Here's a proxy changer that allows you to set or disable a proxy without having to restart IE. All the code I have found so far here on pscode about setting a proxy requires you to restart IE. The code is converted from the C++ code on http://www.codeproj ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Easy Fast Internet Download [No complex routine. Very easy, progress and lef size, percentage...)Easy Fast Internet Download [No complex routine. Very easy, progress and lef size, percentage...)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
B.Cem HANER (from psc cd)
1427 since
2/16/2015 11:49:00 PM

By 7 Users

No complex but powerfull code. How can i download file via inet control ? File size, Lef size, percentage, progress, very fast and not complex. Only 30 lines !!!!! Not problem...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Chat Program ThincTalk 2.55Chat Program ThincTalk 2.55VB 6.0Intermediate /
Brian Lai (from psc cd)
2210 since
2/16/2015 11:43:00 PM

By 5 Users

ThincTalk 2.5 improved. Improvements: Display pictures, Skins, Option to start when Windows starts, Greater customization. You can also send images as thumbnails. The skinning function is able to change all espects of the interface in any form: any contro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

How to setup your own instant messaging network!How to setup your own instant messaging network!VB 6.0Intermediate /
Alexander Overvoorde (from psc cd)
1688 since
2/16/2015 11:34:00 PM

By 2 Users

In this article we'll learn how to set up your own instant messaging netwerk with Visual Basic. The information can also be used to program it in another COM based language, but the coding is only for Visual Basic. Have fun! (The source is included)

RSS Feed TickerRSS Feed TickerVB 6.0Intermediate /
James Kerr (from psc cd)
1720 since
2/16/2015 10:55:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a quick example of implementing an RSS Feed reader on a 'ticker' style message on your applications. The code's commented and easy to understand. You can do this easier in VS .NET (or by using a Marquee control in a WebBrowser), but I thought it m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

IP RefresherIP RefresherVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Shannon Edwards (from psc cd)
615 since
2/16/2015 10:08:00 PM

By 2 Users

Releases and then Renu's ur IP Addy..

A Complete Web BrowserA Complete Web BrowserVB 6.0Beginner /
Juanito Dado Jr (from psc cd)
6141 since
2/16/2015 8:58:00 PM

By 9 Users

A complete Web browser with most of the basic functions included like copy, page properties, print, view source, back and forward subitems, progress bar, autocomplete feature, etc. I sorta copy the Internet Explorer's GUI turns out just fine. With some mi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CHESSCHESSVB 6.0Advanced /
ELBARUNI (from psc cd)
1266 since
2/16/2015 8:05:00 PM

By 6 Users

in this code using tree search method "alpha beta serach " to implement chess AI , but the king check ,castle and pawn prometion not implemented yet ....all legel moves for pawns bishops rooks queens knight kings are implemented ..kindly vote me .... Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NexIRC v2.27NexIRC v2.27VB 6.0Intermediate /
guideX (from psc cd)
2710 since
2/16/2015 7:11:00 PM

By 3 Users

Multiple status/channels/queries, IRC Server, web browser, secure query, nick completor, system stats, bot features, menu editor, custom scripting system, channel proporties, auto connect, port scanner, url clicker, dcc send/get/chat, download manager, au ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Complete FTP ApplicationComplete FTP ApplicationVB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
Malik Iftikhar Hussain (from psc cd)
3232 since
2/16/2015 4:39:00 PM

By 3 Users

Its Complete FTP Application.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

IE7 MenuBar FixIE7 MenuBar FixVB 6.0, VB ScriptBeginner /
Xander75 (from psc cd)
1694 since
2/16/2015 3:25:00 PM

By 8 Users

**UPDATE - Now asks whether you want to fix or unfix this change** For all of us that are now running the new IE7 and hate the fact the MenuBar for File, Edit etc... is sitting underneath the URL Address bar I have a small piece of code that creates a reg ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Simple Download ManagerA Simple Download ManagerVB 6.0Intermediate /
missil3 (from psc cd)
1656 since
2/16/2015 1:24:00 PM

By 8 Users

This is a simple download manager with download resuming support. I made it for the sole purpose of learning how to request file ranges using the HTTP protocol. Of course, this is a very basic example, but it does the trick.

Unique Tool to Search & Download Top Code on PSCUnique Tool to Search & Download Top Code on PSCVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Dreamcoding (from psc cd)
2991 since
2/16/2015 1:13:00 PM

By 33 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Unique Tool to Search For Top Code on PSC This is a tool created to accompany an article I posted on here which explains a simple tip for retrieving the top code related to your search keywords. Now although the code may seem simple to many of you expert ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Code to Connect another computer on LANCode to Connect another computer on LANVB 6.0Advanced /
Amitya (from psc cd)
1699 since
2/16/2015 10:58:00 AM

By 5 Users

This article demonstrates how to programmatically create and remove network connections by using Windows API functions. The following example will add a connection to a network share and will disconnect from the same share.

An easy HTTP server in Visual Basic - Does not require installationAn easy HTTP server in Visual Basic - Does not require installationVB 6.0Intermediate /
stegasaurus (from psc cd)
2372 since
2/16/2015 6:30:00 AM

By 10 Users

This code is a (near complete) HTTP server coded entirely in Visual Basic. By default it will run on port 80. Uses the winsock control and can accept multiple connections on a single port. (as many as your RAM permits up to 32768) Also has a pretty good ( ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 63 found. Entries 81 - 100 of 1257 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel