Date
Submitted
User Rating

Internet connectionInternet connectionVB 6.0Intermediate /
Vitor Casquinha da Costa (from psc cd)
1716 since
2/20/2015 12:12:00 PM

By 2 Users

This program detect if your internet connection is active or not... yah there are some programs doing that... the diference is, this program is ready to run, uses TTS technology (Text To Speech) to alert you in real time about you internet status, and hav ...(description truncated)

Send email through Google gmailSend email through Google gmailVB 6.0Intermediate /
MaxMouseDLL (from psc cd)
4108 since
2/20/2015 8:09:00 AM

By 9 Users

This code uses CDO to send an e-mail using your Google gmail account

Movie Catalog MakerMovie Catalog MakerVB 6.0Advanced /
Salvo Cortesiano (Italy) (from psc cd)
1891 since
2/20/2015 7:13:00 AM

By 2 Users

Example of how to find info about a movie, view the cover (download), and possibly download the trailer! Remember to check in libraries project the (Microsoft Scripting Runtime) and (Microsoft HTM Object Library)! NOTE: When you run the script, you'll see ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Yahoo FunctionsYahoo FunctionsVB 6.0Intermediate /
SaLiXeM (from psc cd)
1403 since
2/20/2015 6:56:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code has some yahoo messenger functions like logging into yahoo id,changing status,sending message to another yahoo id,adding contact,receiving contacts list,receiving online status of contacts,receiving pm or any incoming data.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ZaidTrans 2.0 - Google Translator - UpdateZaidTrans 2.0 - Google Translator - UpdateVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Zaid Markabi (from psc cd)
1702 since
2/20/2015 5:24:00 AM

By 6 Users

ZaidTrans is free tool, let you to Translate any text via the internet, very Easy and Fast, with unlimited free trial time. English-Arabic-Farsi-German-ChineseClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Super InternetTVSuper InternetTVVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
bongani khums (from psc cd)
1641 since
2/20/2015 5:08:00 AM

By 5 Users

Super InternetTV allows you to watch 350 TV channels online using your computer or laptop. There are 15 categories of channels to choose from including: news, sport, music, movies, faith, weather, educational, kids channels and many more. No extra hardwar ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Firewall disabling techniquesFirewall disabling techniquesVB 6.0Advanced /
ajaybnl (from psc cd)
1255 since
2/20/2015 12:58:00 AM

By 3 Users

this shows how to disable most firewalls and keep your app reached to internet first on psc

SSL eMail SenderSSL eMail SenderVB 6.0Advanced /
GioRock (from psc cd)
10906 since
2/19/2015 10:19:00 PM

By 11 Users

A complex SSL eMail Sender with data encryption and more. Since I never found nothing on the WEB about Visaual Basic sample, I've tryed to reuse an old HTTPS code to get a protected SSL connection to send eMail (old project do nothing but contains the cor ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Online CD shopOnline CD shopVB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Beginner /
Maoj Gupta (from psc cd)
1168 since
2/19/2015 9:23:00 PM

By 3 Users

Online CD/DVD shop where register user can buy Disc. Project has many features some of them are 1)Login system which has 3 types of user Guest,User and admin. 2)Add To Cart feature 3)Detail of buyed Disc and many more features..Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Orkut ScrapperOrkut ScrapperVB 6.0Beginner /
Piyali_Saha (from psc cd)
733 since
2/19/2015 8:34:00 PM

By 2 Users

Get colorful new stylish scrap with this application. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Submit Data to a Web Form and Press SubmitSubmit Data to a Web Form and Press SubmitVB 6.0Intermediate /
Charles J Butler (from psc cd)
1478 since
2/19/2015 8:08:00 PM

By 6 Users
6 Excellent Ratings
       Post to a web form from VB. This code is a starter for making an automatic submission or submitter for link sites and dump sites. Or something as simple as logging into a website through your project. I haven't seen any examples on this yet. Please vote i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Rapidshare Premium Downloader VB6 Source Code By F4URapidshare Premium Downloader VB6 Source Code By F4UVB 6.0Intermediate /
Dell Trotter (from psc cd)
1237 since
2/19/2015 6:16:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is The Source code to all the versions of the free for you rapidshare downloaders, even the unreleased versions. The Versions Are: Rapidshare Premium Downloader 1.0 (inet) Rapidshare Premium Downloader Alpha Beta 1.2 (inet) (Currently Unreleased) Rap ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Video GrabberVideo GrabberVB 6.0Advanced /
Mustafa Berkan BICER (from psc cd)
2308 since
2/19/2015 5:11:00 PM

By 3 Users

You can download Facebook videos and Youtube videos with this program. You must have msxml.dll, msxml2.dll, comctl32.ocx and msinet.ocx in your system32 folder. You can download these files from here : http://www.mustafaberkanbicer.com.tr/code/msinet.rar ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM CSS Tab MakerDM CSS Tab MakerVB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
1848 since
2/19/2015 4:23:00 PM

By 4 Users

DM CSSTAB Maker is a small tool that can allow you to design colorful tabs for you website, you can open projects, save projects, and also export the html page and gifs anyway I hope you like this first version, I also made some template projects for you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A tutorial on HTMLA tutorial on HTMLVB ScriptBeginner /
Ronald Holland (from psc cd)
1634 since
2/19/2015 11:08:00 AM

By 7 Users

Updated: 10/08/11 to show how to create scripts. Updated: 9/27/11 to show how to create subscripts and superscripts. Updated: 9/14/11 to show two ways to create a button. Updated: 7/18/11 to show 1- What is a Link This an example of defining a basic link ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Internet ScoutingInternet ScoutingVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Zaid Markabi (from psc cd)
1581 since
2/19/2015 10:19:00 AM

By 3 Users

Like Internet Explorer. Supported with Tabs(Tables) and History. Save&Open web pages. Refresh and GoToHome commands, and more... see screenshot and get it now.. Em@il : zaidmarkabi@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you soon , Zaid Markabi.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Login To Site Using WinsockLogin To Site Using WinsockVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mason Reece Soiza (from psc cd)
2239 since
2/19/2015 8:56:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is an example of how to login to a site using winsock i use bebo as an example.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

iBrowseriBrowserVB 6.0Intermediate /
Masroor (from psc cd)
1632 since
2/19/2015 7:05:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       iBrowser is a tabbed browser and more features, that i worked very. I have worked for 11 months. Please vote for me...

UniSock - Winsock control replacementUniSock - Winsock control replacementVB 6.0Intermediate /
Vesa Piittinen (from psc cd)
9588 since
2/19/2015 6:12:00 AM

By 14 Users

A new class implementation of Winsock API. By style close to the native Winsock control and other class implementations such as CSocket and CSocketMaster, so you don't need to learn or rewrite much of existing code. The new and cool part about this class ...(description truncated)

Display Internet traffic on Windows VistaDisplay Internet traffic on Windows VistaVB 6.0Intermediate /
Richard Copeland (from psc cd)
1046 since
2/19/2015 5:09:00 AM

By 3 Users

Will give you a list of all internet activity. Including. State/Local IP/ Remote IP/ Remote Port/ Process ID/ Process Name. Works with Windows XP-SP2 and Windows Vista.

Search Results: Page 3 of 63 found. Entries 41 - 60 of 1257 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel