Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 12 of 63 found. Entries 221 - 240 of 1257 found
Jump to page: ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Internet Explorer Toolbar (revised)Internet Explorer Toolbar (revised)VB 6.0Advanced /
Klemens Schmid (from psc cd)
2342 since
2/9/2015 8:19:00 AM

By 7 Users

Download this revised version of my well-known IE toolbar. It now supports multiple different controls like textbox, button and combobox. This required the focus handling to be totally revised. Additionally it now makes use of my Log4VB, which gives you a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[ QuickMail ][ QuickMail ]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
D. Rijmenants (from psc cd)
5523 since
2/9/2015 6:45:00 AM

By 18 Users

QuickMail is a ready to use basic mailer, based on winsock, featuring multiple adressing, attachments encoded with base64, winsock statusbar, Contacts list and mailsender information edit. Full error handling. Good code to learn the basic of winsock maili ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Global Torrent SearcherGlobal Torrent SearcherVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Ashraf Magdi (from psc cd)
1214 since
2/9/2015 6:38:00 AM

By 15 Users

GTorrent is a Basic Way to Make a Mass Search in all Torrent Websites, you can add more BitTorrent websites :) GTorreent Support Multi LAnguage, Popup Blocker and a KDE Interface ...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

IMDB Movie Info ToolIMDB Movie Info ToolVB 6.0Advanced /
Tecc (from psc cd)
887 since
2/9/2015 4:01:00 AM

By 4 Users

Connect to the Internet movie Database and Download detailed information, and box cover images for your favorite movies. Search for movies by title, Drag and Drop .NFO Files with IMDB Codes inside, Get movie info by IMDB Code. Note: this project is for in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Download exampleDownload exampleVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
HardStream (from psc cd)
1655 since
2/9/2015 2:59:00 AM

By 6 Users

Download multiple files at the same time from the internet WITHOUT the Winsock control but a simple usercontrol! Progress indication, byte display and real Windows XP controlsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Norton Antivirus Updater (Update 1)Norton Antivirus Updater (Update 1)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
theint (from psc cd)
1394 since
2/9/2015 2:54:00 AM

By 4 Users

This little programm allows you to download the latest virus definitions from Symantec to update your Norton Antivirus 200X. You are also able to update your virus definitions if your subscription has already expired! UPDATE: Modified the prog to work aga ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

eBay Login UtilityeBay Login UtilityVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
scogadots (from psc cd)
789 since
2/9/2015 2:30:00 AM

By 3 Users

eBay Login Utility allows the eBay user to Login into there eBay account with one simple click without having to open the internet browser. It saves your ebay username & password into the registry. It offers Quick Links to eBay, My eBay & PayPal. Feedback ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A1 (Updated) FULL CGI/ASP Website Using only VB6, with Login, Administration, and Internal MessagingA1 (Updated) FULL CGI/ASP Website Using only VB6, with Login, Administration, and Internal MessagingVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
[])utch[]v[]aster (from psc cd)
2128 since
2/9/2015 2:26:00 AM

By 15 Users

This is a website I created COMPLETELY with VB6, and Access. It is a web page for a counter-strike clan I am affiliated with. I thought it best to share this code with my fellow programmers because it is TRUELY a great example of how to make a FULLY funct ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Attack Tool Kit 2.1Attack Tool Kit 2.1VB 6.0Advanced /
Marc Ruef (from psc cd)
1313 since
2/9/2015 2:08:00 AM

By 3 Users

The acronym ATK stands for Attack Tool Kit. It was first developed to provide a very small and handy tool for Windows to realize simple security checks. But more and more the utility grows and allows in the meanwhile to do full security audits as like oth ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Disable unwanted events from the WebBrowser ControlDisable unwanted events from the WebBrowser ControlVB 6.0, VB ScriptAdvanced /
Hilal (from psc cd)
961 since
2/9/2015 2:07:00 AM

By 5 Users

This demo project disables Right-Click, Text Selection, and Text Drag from the WebBrowser control. I needed to find/adjust this code to hide my page source path and contents. Well I 've been benefeting from all the other good submissions, and I think that ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Simple Key LoggerA Simple Key LoggerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Calvin Mayer (from psc cd)
4175 since
2/9/2015 12:42:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a simple keylogger I wrote for fun. It records most keystrokes and saves the log to a file! It sometimes gets keystrokes mixed up but other than that it seems to work fine. Please comment on my code as this is the first project I've uploaded onto ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WebSite ReplicatorWebSite ReplicatorVB 6.0Advanced /
Chad Carter (from psc cd)
690 since
2/9/2015 12:29:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code will connect to a website and download all the original source code that make up that website. If you have ever used HTTrack or WebStripper, then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. This thing is version 0.0.000001. So don't kill me too ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Download 196 Cute kittensDownload 196 Cute kittensVB 6.0Beginner /
Mike Kosmatopoulos (from psc cd)
864 since
2/9/2015 12:24:00 AM

By 5 Users

This program connects to http://kittens.sytes.org/ and downloads all their cute kitten pictures. The program is nice commented and easy to understand. Feedback, bug reports and suggetions, greatly appreciatedClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MyIP Personal v2.0MyIP Personal v2.0VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Mati Lurey (from psc cd)
957 since
2/8/2015 9:10:00 PM

By 8 Users

MyIP Personal is a pretty small application I created for helping my friends play online games (internet and LAN). Features include: Your REAL IP and Hostname, Detects all computers connected via LAN (helpful to make sure everyone had a successful connect ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mulit-Pop E-Mail CheckerMulit-Pop E-Mail CheckerVB 6.0Intermediate /
[])utch[]v[]aster (from psc cd)
1664 since
2/8/2015 8:56:00 PM

By 11 Users

SEE SCREENSHOT! A Multi-Pop E-Mail checker (With help from many people including Gh€ttoWarr!or, for his MSN Popupbox) Totally written in VB (No external OCX/DLL files other than a few standard MS controls). Complete with sound, notification, color, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PSC Express Login SE (Updated)PSC Express Login SE (Updated)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Thomas Swift (from psc cd)
1299 since
2/8/2015 8:08:00 PM

By 4 Users

PSC Express Login SE holds the users login & password. As well as launching default browser & logs the user into any desired code section of PSC automatically. I got sick of constantly getting logged out of PSC, so I created PSC Express Login. It makes lo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Attack Tool Kit 2.0Attack Tool Kit 2.0VB 6.0Advanced /
Marc Ruef (from psc cd)
1293 since
2/8/2015 8:05:00 PM

By 5 Users

The acronym ATK stands for Attack Tool Kit. It was first developed to provide a very small and handy tool for Windows to realize simple security checks. But more and more the utility grows and allows in the meanwhile to do full security audits as like ot ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

HTML Image Mapper!! Every web developer should have 1!!HTML Image Mapper!! Every web developer should have 1!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Michael Vainshtein (from psc cd)
1029 since
2/8/2015 8:02:00 PM

By 6 Users

Very user-friendly util. Makes a CUSTOM AREA of an image, in a HTML page, to link to a destination and not the whole rectangular shape of the image as usual. Includes preview button! The area can be either a circle, rectangle or polygon. Enjoy & PLZ vote! ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Full FTP ClientFull FTP ClientVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eric Wolcott (from psc cd)
4441 since
2/8/2015 6:37:00 PM

By 7 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a fully functional FTP client. You can rename files and folders, set filters, enumerate files and directories, and delete files and directories. Easy to use and understand.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Intercept/Foward Data Sent and Received from IEIntercept/Foward Data Sent and Received from IEVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eric Wolcott (from psc cd)
2077 since
2/8/2015 6:20:00 PM

By 6 Users

This program sets one of its winsocks as a proxy and from this you are able to interecpt and alter the data being transfered from IE to the remote host. If you take a look at the screen shot you can see what i was able to do to Yahoo.com with i simple lin ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 12 of 63 found. Entries 221 - 240 of 1257 found
Jump to page: ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel