Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 7 of 63 found. Entries 121 - 140 of 1257 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A URLDownloadToFile Demo WITH PROGRESS bar/CANCEL Update: 18 May 2010A URLDownloadToFile Demo WITH PROGRESS bar/CANCEL Update: 18 May 2010VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
CptnVic (from psc cd)
14506 since
2/15/2015 1:54:00 AM

By 18 Users

Updated 18 May 2010: The IBindStatusCallback events for URLDownloadToFile are in a class module for easier use/portability. The class now supports download progress bar(s) AND CANCEL with 5 extra events exposed. Now you can add progress bars to your downl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

View Process (Vb Netstat)View Process (Vb Netstat)VB 6.0Beginner /
Wardana (from psc cd)
1962 since
2/15/2015 12:43:00 AM

By 2 Users

By this application you can see all of the processes which open the port TCP/UDP, it is like Netstat program, you can see the Destination IP address and the its port number. But in this application you can stop the process, even send the process files to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB6 Native HTTP/FTP Async Multiple DownloadVB6 Native HTTP/FTP Async Multiple DownloadVB 6.0Intermediate /
Filipe Lage (from psc cd)
12105 since
2/14/2015 11:10:00 PM

By 6 Users

Downloads any URL to a byte array/string in async mode without using any API's or external components. VB6 NATIVE CODE. I only needed MS Common Controls to add the listview for demonstration, but the control itself doesn't require it at all. You can add ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

MSHTML ActiveX Control Wrapper. WYSIWYG HTML Editor ComponentMSHTML ActiveX Control Wrapper. WYSIWYG HTML Editor ComponentVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelAdvanced /
Ahmed Amin Elsheshtawy (from psc cd)
7137 since
2/14/2015 9:30:00 PM

By 5 Users

MSHTML ActiveX Control Wrapper WYSIWYG full visual html editor component. Support every single function supported by MSHTML using IOleCommandTarget Interface. Supports also all table editing functions. I started also table selection functions that you can ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WBC - Web Browser Controller -WBC - Web Browser Controller -VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
1819 since
2/14/2015 8:13:00 PM

By 3 Users

This small source will teach how you can control the items in webpage opened in “web browser control” from your vb project and directly send the written texts, values commands to the given page. In this case I try Pscode login page with vb sec ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Encrypt HTMLEncrypt HTMLVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptBeginner /
Sarfraz Ahmed Chandio (from psc cd)
2609 since
2/14/2015 8:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

With this piece of code, you can protect your webpages' HTML source from the spying eyes.The HTML source is encrypted but yet Internet Explorer (or any other browser) is able to decipher and open the webpage correctly!!

change status message in yahoo messengerchange status message in yahoo messengerVB 6.0Beginner /
nagesh borate (from psc cd)
849 since
2/14/2015 7:29:00 PM

By 3 Users

it changes the status message in yahoo messenger. i know there are many such already present on psc, but i found them difficult to interpret (personal opinion no offence) and hence coded something myself which easiest for me and less code. any comments/su ...(description truncated)

UNFINISHED Msn ClientUNFINISHED Msn ClientVB 6.0Intermediate /
telly (from psc cd)
716 since
2/14/2015 4:18:00 PM

By 3 Users

Msn Client. Login fine, gets the contact list etc. Never got round to finishing, and doubt i ever will. Might be useful for someone trying to make ther own msn client. Uses some SSL and MD5 classes/modules from PSC.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multiple Thread/IP/Port ScannerMultiple Thread/IP/Port ScannerVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
GaveDigga (from psc cd)
1663 since
2/14/2015 3:32:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is an example of a Winsock-Portscanner which scans a List of Ports. You can set the Thread Number and the Timeout. It is very fast. Please vote if you like it!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

File Downloader control using CURL (Resume download supported)File Downloader control using CURL (Resume download supported)VB 6.0Intermediate /
idzuan (from psc cd)
3551 since
2/14/2015 11:57:00 AM

By 6 Users

To show how to use cURL library for http file download and resume download.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Retrieve Stock QuoteRetrieve Stock QuoteVB 6.0Intermediate /
keith fossella (from psc cd)
1542 since
2/14/2015 11:41:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code goes out to Nasdaq.Com and gets stock information. The returned HTML is parsed to get the stock price and the company name. Utilizes the MSXML2.XMLHTTP object. I had made a similar project earlier but ALAS Nasdaq changed their HTML but now its f ...(description truncated)

OSCAR_LoginOSCAR_LoginVB 6.0Intermediate /
Arub (from psc cd)
784 since
2/14/2015 10:41:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a protocol example of AOL's OSCAR Protocol that uses AIM 5.2.3292 packets. This will show you how to signon to the AIM service, connect to an addon service, send messages, recieve messages, and more. I also tried to explain what was happening in n ...(description truncated)

Winpcap packet sniffer tutorial + exampleWinpcap packet sniffer tutorial + exampleVB 6.0Beginner /
Mohaimen Hossain (from psc cd)
9770 since
2/14/2015 10:33:00 AM

By 4 Users

This will show you how to to capture network packets using winpcap. No network programming or tcp/ip knowledge is required. The example program captures chat from a yahoo messenger chat room and places in a text box. I tried to make the example program ve ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Image Hunter :: Find all the images on any Webpage and download them all.Image Hunter :: Find all the images on any Webpage and download them all.VB 6.0Intermediate /
andymacp (from psc cd)
899 since
2/14/2015 10:14:00 AM

By 3 Users

Parses out all images on any webpage and downloads them all. Just add your URL(s) and away you go!

GPRS WAP ServerGPRS WAP ServerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Lefteris Eleftheriades (from psc cd)
1593 since
2/14/2015 9:07:00 AM

By 4 Users

A complete WAP and GPRS server that serves wml documents and applications to any GPRS/WAP enabled cellphone. Supports Images, Sounds, Applications (jar/sic) downloading, posting full log of requests.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ElFer PostPHP ( PHP Post from Visual Basic )ElFer PostPHP ( PHP Post from Visual Basic )VB 6.0Beginner /
Fernando César Chiola (from psc cd)
1134 since
2/14/2015 7:38:00 AM

By 3 Users

Send data to a php web, good choice for backdoors. All php files includes at Zip File. Server info if you wanna take a look: http://www.tripod.lycos.es/myaccount/ user: wikilyric pass: 4ji37j1p5o

Internet voice chat SourceInternet voice chat SourceVB 6.0Intermediate /
zoom (from psc cd)
1415 since
2/14/2015 7:25:00 AM

By 4 Users

This Code alows you the us the msacm32.dll and transmit voice over the internet. I would like to know if someone could show me how to use truespeec in it with out haveing to use the codec chooser thing.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

this program says your online ip address with a too easy way. see screenshotthis program says your online ip address with a too easy way. see screenshotVB 6.0Beginner /
Nail Guzel (from psc cd)
735 since
2/14/2015 5:10:00 AM

By 2 Users

k.domaindlx.com/nailgg/tr/ip.asp tells your ip address. this program downloads it with urldownloadtofile api.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Firefox + Internet Explorer Web Browser MonitorA Firefox + Internet Explorer Web Browser MonitorVB 6.0Intermediate /
r_t (from psc cd)
2435 since
2/14/2015 4:58:00 AM

By 5 Users

EASY Firefox and Internet Explorer URL and Title monitoring via DDE using a class module I wrote, based on the work of Ferhat_ (Look for "Link Monitor" on PSCode).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Link MonitorLink MonitorVB 6.0Advanced /
Ferhat Nutku (from psc cd)
897 since
2/14/2015 3:00:00 AM

By 4 Users

This program monitors internet browsers and extracts current web addresses from them by DDE (dynamic data exchange) technology.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 63 found. Entries 121 - 140 of 1257 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel