Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 11 of 63 found. Entries 201 - 220 of 1257 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Attack Tool Kit 4.0Attack Tool Kit 4.0VB 6.0Advanced /
Marc Ruef (from psc cd)
1685 since
2/10/2015 11:02:00 AM

By 6 Users

The Attack Tool Kit (ATK) is an open-source security scanner and exploiting framework for Microsoft Windows. In ATK 4.the most improvements and enhancements has been invested in the reporting engine. The generation of html, text and Nessus nsr reports is ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a simple way to search planet source codea simple way to search planet source codeVB 6.0Intermediate /
zz (from psc cd)
1103 since
2/10/2015 9:13:00 AM

By 4 Users

this code will show you how to load a webpage in your project and then click buttons on that browser.

DNS BrowserDNS BrowserVB 6.0Advanced /
Daniel M (from psc cd)
3306 since
2/10/2015 5:49:00 AM

By 23 Users

Project Description: This project was originally intended to be a way for me to access the internet at my workstation in college because they had disabled DNS and I had to find a way around this. So I decided to make a browser that would get the IP addres ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Launch IE in *Edit* ModeLaunch IE in *Edit* ModeVB 6.0, VB ScriptIntermediate /
M. J. Highlander (from psc cd)
746 since
2/10/2015 4:49:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a VB Script to Launch IE in Edit Mode, that is it functions kinda like FrontPage, supports command-line arguments it also can be done in VB, check it out so simple!

Client-Server (RAT) (Remade-Nemisis)Client-Server (RAT) (Remade-Nemisis)VB 6.0Advanced /
Dustin Brett (from psc cd)
3896 since
2/10/2015 2:26:00 AM

By 15 Users

I had posted another server client remote admin called Nemisis a while back that I had not worked on in years and I just found another version that I made which seems to be alot more perfected then the previous one and I commented almost every line of cod ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Advanced Firewall][Advanced Firewall]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eric Wolcott (from psc cd)
5329 since
2/10/2015 2:22:00 AM

By 15 Users

Advanced Firewall application which blocks all TCP process based on rules you specify such as Remote Port, Process Name, Remote IP, and Local Port. Logs all activity and gives option to save log files. You can also save your settings and import/export the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Firewall & Process Monitor][Firewall & Process Monitor]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
3912 since
2/10/2015 12:02:00 AM

By 16 Users

This code enumerates all running process and determines which processes are services, system, and user-run processes. You can pull just about any infomation you want from a process. The program cna also enumerate processes on ports (Using the internet) an ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

bauRSSNewsbauRSSNewsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Bau (from psc cd)
876 since
2/9/2015 10:26:00 PM

By 9 Users

Program for read news from internet (RSS). A lot of webs write news in this formatClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DevCon FTP 3.0.4DevCon FTP 3.0.4VB 6.0Intermediate /
Shawn J Cox (from psc cd)
1949 since
2/9/2015 7:36:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is an update to DevCon FTP 3.0.3. It is now DevCon FTP 3.0.4 Fatty Edition. I am not the original author of this code. I have mearly fixed things, and added functionality to this program. It now has the ablity to CHMOD files, and as it appears, is th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB for JavaScriptVB for JavaScriptVB 6.0, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
Steve Palmer (from psc cd)
890 since
2/9/2015 6:53:00 PM

By 2 Users

Updated 11/19/2004 Added check for deliminator (/ - or .) This JavaScript file allows coders to use common VB functions that are not available in JavaScript to handle strings and dates, functions include Parse(), Len(), Left(), Right(), inStr(), DateAdd() ...(description truncated)

Send EMAIL your local machine with/without SMTPSend EMAIL your local machine with/without SMTPVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
B.Cem HANER (from psc cd)
2762 since
2/9/2015 6:30:00 PM

By 5 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Send your emails without SMTP email server on your local machine. You cand create email list and send emails your list ! Easy & powerful ! Thanx for votes..Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Attack Tool Kit 3.0Attack Tool Kit 3.0VB 6.0Advanced /
Marc Ruef (from psc cd)
942 since
2/9/2015 6:00:00 PM

By 10 Users

The Attack Tool Kit (ATK) is an open-source utility to realize vulnerability checks and enhance security audits. The most important changes in ATK 3.0 are the introduction of a dedicated exploiting routine and the Plugin AutoUpdate (over HTTP).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB FirewallVB FirewallVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
2102 since
2/9/2015 3:38:00 PM

By 8 Users

This is a little firewall i decided to build. i tried my best to repllicate its gui after the new NIS 2005.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

browserUpdatedbrowserUpdatedVB 6.0Beginner /
Jonathan O Donnell (from psc cd)
625 since
2/9/2015 3:23:00 PM

By 3 Users

Well Its An Update to my previos browser for beginners as this one is too,nothing special but could be good to learn from

YahooHelperYahooHelperVB 6.0Beginner /
771 since
2/9/2015 3:03:00 PM

By 2 Users

Im Not Really Sure What This Is,I made it for easier access to yahoo chat,then decied to add email,Its simple stuff,but i said id submit it,id appreciate any comments on it,maybe some seggestions on making it better,or something !

Winsock4PureBeginnerWinsock4PureBeginnerVB 6.0Beginner /
637 since
2/9/2015 2:50:00 PM

By 4 Users

Purely 4 a winsock Beginner,Nothing More Or Less Heavily Commented Im Still Learning My Self,But I Thought This Might Help Someone Like Others Codes Have Helped Me To Learn

Jonathan O DonnellJonathan O DonnellVB 6.0Beginner /
640 since
2/9/2015 2:13:00 PM

By 2 Users

Well Its A Pretty Basic Browser And Needs No Explanation,Im New To VB But I feel This can Help Fellow n00bs To VB As Alotta The Codes Here Have Helped Me To Learn!!!Ver Easy To Understand I Didnt Feel Like It Needed Commenting Coz Its So Simple!!!!Vote Fo ...(description truncated)

Clock UpdaterClock UpdaterVB 6.0Intermediate /
mathXpert (from psc cd)
1953 since
2/9/2015 12:47:00 PM

By 8 Users

This is another way of synchronizing with an atomic time server without MSWINSCK.OCX **nor** MSINET.OCX **nor** an "embedded" web browser. It uses the following API's to retrieve the time from the Internet: InternetOpen, InternetOpenUrl, InternetReadFile, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Advanced Winsock ProgrammingAdvanced Winsock ProgrammingVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Gullu (from psc cd)
1528 since
2/9/2015 11:09:00 AM

By 9 Users

Teaches you how to: Recieve multiple connections; transfers files between two computers. You can make your own Yahoo! Messenger by this one!

VB HTML Mail via SMTPVB HTML Mail via SMTPVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Pablo Cuadrado (from psc cd)
1211 since
2/9/2015 9:50:00 AM

By 3 Users

It's a function that allows you to send an e-mail with both HTML and Plain Text formats, using the Winsock control. It's an enhancement to Brian Anderson's code.

Search Results: Page 11 of 63 found. Entries 201 - 220 of 1257 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel