Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 6 of 63 found. Entries 101 - 120 of 1257 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

LYRDB class (update #1) - Retrieve song lyrics automatically with LYRDB web servicesLYRDB class (update #1) - Retrieve song lyrics automatically with LYRDB web servicesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Flavio Gonzalez Vazquez (from psc cd)
1545 since
2/16/2015 5:29:00 AM

By 7 Users

[Update #1 - possibility to upload lyrics to the database!] -------------------------- Lyrdb Lookup is a sample project using clsLyrdb, a VB6 class encapsulating all LYRDB functionality to retrieve lyrics automatically without having to parse full HTML pa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

irc botirc botVB 6.0Advanced /
Buhradlee Designs (from psc cd)
645 since
2/16/2015 4:17:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is an ircbot that ive worked on for about 5 months now, it has alot to offer. !raw commands !google search !me, to much to list... please vote for this its taken me along time to make this

Best google SearchBest google SearchVB 6.0Advanced /
Buhradlee Designs (from psc cd)
1553 since
2/16/2015 4:16:00 AM

By 16 Users

this is the best google search youll ever see on pscode, credits go to NightQuest and sniper of irc.hackthissite.org channel #vb if we dont win an award for this ill never make another submission here again so please vote for this. we used regex and wins ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

YouTube Video Downloader (Updated 16 Agust 2006)YouTube Video Downloader (Updated 16 Agust 2006)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Basak Karpuz (from psc cd)
2119 since
2/15/2015 11:51:00 PM

By 2 Users

its a sample to show how can videos be downloaded from youtube.com uses iexplorer to download files... Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

The Bot! For Windows Live Messenger 8.0The Bot! For Windows Live Messenger 8.0VB 6.0Intermediate /
Gabriele Martino (from psc cd)
1085 since
2/15/2015 9:35:00 PM

By 5 Users

This program is the first bot for Windows Live Messenger 8.0. It can send instant messages (also at specific time), change status, show some information about contacts. It also shows pop-up when an event (a contact change status, nickname, etc..)occurs. I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

HTML MenuHTML MenuVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptAdvanced /
Gandutron (from psc cd)
1575 since
2/15/2015 4:55:00 PM

By 3 Users

This project shows how to use HTML pages in VB applications. This application uses the IE control and an HTML page, to mimic the look and feel of the new Office 12 Ribbon Menu.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Render LabelDM Render LabelVB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
2230 since
2/15/2015 12:29:00 PM

By 29 Users

hi all this is a small user control I made to allow you to render basic HTML, at the moment it supports, Text Colors, Text styles, bold, italic, underline etc, Images, Page background images and colors, Bullet points and Lists, Hyperlinks, Page Redirect,H ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NWS Ridge Radar BasicNWS Ridge Radar BasicVB 6.0Intermediate /
Thomas Swift (from psc cd)
1097 since
2/15/2015 12:23:00 PM

By 2 Users

A nice full screen VB version of the NWS Ridge radar basic. Includes radars from all 50 states as well as special interest maps. You can select between all 6 ridge map styles. Special interest maps include U.S. continent radar and basic surface analysis. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Online RTV2Online RTV2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Berat Merseli (from psc cd)
823 since
2/15/2015 12:06:00 PM

By 19 Users

Listen & Watch Online Radio Tv. Category Movies, Sport, News, Fashion, Clips, Adult etc... --> VOTE IT PLEASE :)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PicGrab2- Download all linked images or videos from a webpage  or gallery! Also a Web Crawler/SpiderPicGrab2- Download all linked images or videos from a webpage or gallery! Also a Web Crawler/SpiderVB 6.0Advanced /
SickAnimations (from psc cd)
2208 since
2/15/2015 11:43:00 AM

By 10 Users

Ever wanted to download all of the images or videos on a Gallery, but there were far too many to be bothered? Is there a page for of RAR files you need to download? PicGrab2 will do that work for you! This program uses MsWinsock.ocx and my HTTP Class Modu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AutoLogin With WebbrowserAutoLogin With WebbrowserVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Dogs (from psc cd)
1934 since
2/15/2015 11:41:00 AM

By 8 Users

I searched long and hard for code that would allow me to auto login to my companies Email address through a VB6 Web Browser, I tried many different methods, and finaly I found that only a few lines of code were needed. I hope this code is of use to someon ...(description truncated)

AAA SNMP OCXAAA SNMP OCXVB 6.0Advanced /
Petr Domorazek (from psc cd)
2173 since
2/15/2015 11:30:00 AM

By 6 Users

SNMP v1 ActiveX, support: GET, GETNEXT, SET Keywords: SNMP, "Simple Network Management Protocol", RFC 1157, MIB, OID, UDP, UDP/IP, SNMP PacketClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NWS Sat Loop 1.0 SE (Update 2)NWS Sat Loop 1.0 SE (Update 2)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Thomas Swift (from psc cd)
1124 since
2/15/2015 10:14:00 AM

By 9 Users

Well thanks to the parsing routine I worked out the other day we have satellite loops again. A special thanks also goes out to the NWS Satellite Services Division, for the new well organized server file system. Without their updates this program wouldn't ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Wisdom Quotes Text Database ( More Than 5500 Quotes For Free Use )Wisdom Quotes Text Database ( More Than 5500 Quotes For Free Use )VB 6.0Advanced /
ajaybnl (from psc cd)
5667 since
2/15/2015 6:45:00 AM

By 6 Users

A Quotes Text Database Application Displaying More Than 5500 Quotes From Various Categories And Authors . You Can Use it to Build Quote of the day Applications Plus ADDED a Php Source Code For Web Based Quote Of The Day Readymade.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multiple Server ConnectMultiple Server ConnectVB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
1498 since
2/15/2015 6:33:00 AM

By 2 Users

hi, This shows how to create a Multiple Server, that accepts clients, also shows how to check for a freesocket, Send message from server to a client or all clients, close a client or all clients, Know when a client has gone offline, Allows clients to get ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mobile ConnectionMobile ConnectionVB 6.0Advanced /
davidbugeja (from psc cd)
2362 since
2/15/2015 6:01:00 AM

By 17 Users

This code is designed to help anyone who wishes to add remote commands to their applications. This program is more like a preview of this simple yet useful technology. This preview will allow you to execute any application using remote connections to your ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multiconnections ( SIN ) Winsock ExampleMulticonnections ( SIN ) Winsock ExampleVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
iamNoble (from psc cd)
1157 since
2/15/2015 5:22:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a Basic example on how to work with Winsock and Multiconnections ( SIN )Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FunnyJunk FunnyPics ViewerFunnyJunk FunnyPics ViewerVB 6.0Intermediate /
r_t (from psc cd)
845 since
2/15/2015 5:05:00 AM

By 3 Users

Parses HTML of FunnyJunk.com for the top 50 funny pictures, allows you to view them in a simpler, less cluttered interface.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RemoteControl 'Remote Administration' SuiteRemoteControl 'Remote Administration' SuiteVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
SickAnimations (from psc cd)
4705 since
2/15/2015 3:31:00 AM

By 9 Users

'Remotely Administer' computers on your home network, work network, across the street or across the globe using TCP/IP connections (FYI the internet uses TCP/IP). Favourite feature - real 'remote desktop' with adjustable settings to accord to connection ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

eBay Bid Advisor for SellerseBay Bid Advisor for SellersVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Kevin Ritch (from psc cd)
862 since
2/15/2015 2:31:00 AM

By 4 Users

A COOL eBay Seller's tool... eBay Selling is fun. But when eBay sellers want to be informed when people have made bids on their items, this is a neat Alert program. Every 30 seconds the application checks eBay to see if somebody has made a bid. If so, it ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 63 found. Entries 101 - 120 of 1257 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel