Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 10 of 39 found. Entries 181 - 200 of 763 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[    a- Intelligent File Comparer (UPDATED WITH PROGRESS BAR!!!)    ][ a- Intelligent File Comparer (UPDATED WITH PROGRESS BAR!!!) ]VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
FUCCI, Leonardo Hernan (from psc cd)
4429 since
2/6/2015 5:54:00 PM

By 6 Users

Very useful when you use cazaa or Bearshare or other P2p, where you download infinity of files, but a quarter is duplicated. It compares all type of files looking for duplicates, how? you select a folder, all files in that folder will be checked and compa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[An improved version] of my previous Random File Access Program[An improved version] of my previous Random File Access ProgramVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Steven Jacobs (from psc cd)
1965 since
2/6/2015 4:02:00 PM

By 4 Users

Beta V1.0.4 of my Random Access File program. By no means is this a complete app; however, it now has the look and feel of an Access environment...MDI look-and-feel (just the beginnings). Adding more validation routines, login prompt (which uses reads fro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[     A- taskToDo LIKE Vb.Net    ][ A- taskToDo LIKE Vb.Net ]VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
FUCCI, Leonardo Hernan (from psc cd)
4695 since
2/6/2015 2:36:00 PM

By 2 Users

are you tired to forget what do you want to change of your code when you are debuggin?? when you stop debug you cant remember wich was the error, if there where a lot of errors? this utility may help you, its like VB.NET task to do utilityClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Baggy FilesBaggy FilesVB 6.0Intermediate /
ULLI (from psc cd)
2020 since
2/6/2015 9:08:00 AM

By 17 Users

Demonstrates the use of a property bag to store "things" in a file in any order and to retrieve those things from that file in any order. "Things" include strings, numerics, results of arithmetic or string operations, booleans, fonts and even pictures.

A simple file finderA simple file finderVB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
1928 since
2/6/2015 8:54:00 AM

By 4 Users

The Shortest way to find a file without API's it built with a few lines in a mudule and a few lines in a form and thats it :) i hope you will like it... If it desire vote feel free and thx for any comments or sugestions .Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

File Types Example (Updated)File Types Example (Updated)VB 6.0Intermediate /
dlsoftware (from psc cd)
1056 since
2/6/2015 12:40:00 AM

By 4 Users

File Types Example retrieves all registered file extensions from the Windows registry and presents them along with the file types and default icon. Right-Click on the file extension to view the file types key, content type, default icon file and the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

EXE JoinerŪEXE JoinerŪVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
BlackTornado (from psc cd)
2278 since
2/6/2015 12:27:00 AM

By 7 Users

Great code for merging two executables into one, and when you run the new file, both of the programs will run with it, NO API, NO DLL!!! - Base on my project, "FileBinder" Please vote for me...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

XP_ButtonXP_ButtonVB 6.0Advanced /
The MOLiSoft team (from psc cd)
677 since
2/5/2015 9:42:00 PM

By 8 Users

Makes a XP button for new applications for you who wants to be updated.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

One-Stop shop for File System AccessOne-Stop shop for File System AccessVB 6.0Intermediate /
selftaught (from psc cd)
960 since
2/5/2015 5:36:00 PM

By 10 Users

This code replaces all features of the the FileSystemObject through the API for very fast access. Also provides fast API File I/O, file searching, _ALL_ special folders without slow late bound objects or unnecessary dependencies, and much, much more. All ...(description truncated)

Get System Directory -- 1 Line of Code No APIGet System Directory -- 1 Line of Code No APIVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Kevin Smithwick (from psc cd)
930 since
2/5/2015 5:06:00 PM

By 2 Users

Get the system directory with 1 line of code and no API.

VBFindVBFindVB 6.0Intermediate /
selftaught (from psc cd)
900 since
2/5/2015 3:07:00 PM

By 4 Users

This code replaces XP find, and also provides functionality for creating compressed and/or encrypted composite files. It supports all conceivable search options, with the exception of searching inside of zip files. You may use my code(parts of this code a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a MouseRecorder - Record Mouse Movement and Clicks and Save it to Filea MouseRecorder - Record Mouse Movement and Clicks and Save it to FileVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
CodeXP (from psc cd)
8620 since
2/5/2015 9:18:00 AM

By 20 Users

Record Mouse Movement and Clicks (Mouse Actions) and Save it to File. You can load the Files and Playback it! please vote! thx!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a StringExtractor - Extracts Strings from binary Filesa StringExtractor - Extracts Strings from binary FilesVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
CodeXP (from psc cd)
2238 since
2/5/2015 8:37:00 AM

By 4 Users

a StringExtractor - Extracts Strings from binary Files. StringExtractor =============== Author: CodeXP Contact: CodeXP@Lycos.de Description: This App extracts Strings from binary files (like .EXE). You can search certain Strings that were found in binary ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PSC-rename2PSC-rename2VB 6.0Advanced /
Marco v/d Berg (from psc cd)
1578 since
2/5/2015 7:15:00 AM

By 10 Users

Last time i uploaded the file the PSC-demon removed the DLL. This one solves that problem couse it don't need a DLL.I only needed it for decompression but that is done in pure VB now. give it a try and let me now what you think of it. For peaple who don't ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

internet logger, updated see infointernet logger, updated see infoVB 6.0Beginner /
stephen whittle (from psc cd)
747 since
2/5/2015 6:23:00 AM

By 3 Users

will check and log if internet is open/closed and which sites are visited. updated so it will find the urls no matter how many windows are open and you can open the urls by dblclicking the item in the listbox.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

internet log, logs when internet opened/closed and where visitedinternet log, logs when internet opened/closed and where visitedVB 6.0Beginner /
stephen whittle (from psc cd)
782 since
2/5/2015 6:01:00 AM

By 5 Users

also goes to systray and creates a .txt file to hdd with the log, did it to keep an eye on what pages my kids where visiting, you never know what they are upto lol.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Indexer  [ 27-12-2003]Indexer [ 27-12-2003]VB 6.0Intermediate /
V2 (from psc cd)
832 since
2/5/2015 3:51:00 AM

By 4 Users

Just A Updated of my last version as someone asked me for external database for filetypes in this version i tried my hands on plugins capability in this unique application which lets you add your own plugins for adding more file types scan capability the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

QSort ProgramQSort ProgramVB 6.0Advanced /
Bill Adams (from psc cd)
524 since
2/5/2015 3:15:00 AM

By 3 Users

Qsort is a general purpose sorting program for columnized data and allows one to sort on as many as three fields. It implements the quicksort algorithm. It sorts a 100,000 line file on my P4 at 2Ghz in 11 minutes. Larger than that is a question mark.

New Search in FilesNew Search in FilesVB 6.0Intermediate /
Cesare Imperiali (from psc cd)
922 since
2/5/2015 12:03:00 AM

By 5 Users

This will search inside files for a string. Useful if you need to save on disk a list of files. It can search in any kind of file, but if you try with compiled ones (exes, dll) or zipped ones, it will most likely not find what you're looking for... Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Glue Files 1.2Glue Files 1.2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Misael Morales (from psc cd)
643 since
2/4/2015 9:59:00 PM

By 4 Users

If you been searching for a program that join files like movies, music or other kind of files, then here's my program. Let's you join many files as you want into one simple file, organize and view with the associated aplication. Please vote or leave your ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 10 of 39 found. Entries 181 - 200 of 763 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel