Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 8 of 39 found. Entries 141 - 160 of 763 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

File Exists PLUSFile Exists PLUSVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
james kahl (from psc cd)
1580 since
2/9/2015 6:56:00 PM

By 4 Users

Determine if a file exists and retrieve information about size, creation/modifed/access dates and file attributes, this could also be modified to retrieve version information as well. UPDATE: In Response to Solo's statement you can now also retrieve file ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Chat with dos (through VB!!)  proof of conceptChat with dos (through VB!!) proof of conceptVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS AccessBeginner /
rBg (from psc cd)
1622 since
2/9/2015 3:04:00 PM

By 3 Users

First things first, this is just something simple, you need to rename cmd.exe.000 to cmd.exe that is the same as any cmd or command file you will get off of a computer. Next you need to make sure that you register the redirect.dll or this will not wor ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Capturing the Extra Mouse Button EventsCapturing the Extra Mouse Button EventsVB 6.0Advanced /
Phobos (from psc cd)
1666 since
2/9/2015 12:29:00 PM

By 7 Users

This program will demonstrate how to capture the extra mouse buttons such as the mouse wheel and x buttons (the buttons on the side of the mouse). Mouse Hooking is employed so these the events can be captured independantly of the controls.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

help-Decompiler Multi-Languagehelp-Decompiler Multi-LanguageVB 6.0Intermediate /
Alfred Koppold (from psc cd)
2020 since
2/9/2015 9:01:00 AM

By 9 Users
9 Excellent Ratings
       Many peoples write to me that my hlp-Decompiler (see on PSC) make errors. So i test it and i think i found the error. I use a german system with Decimal = ",". On other systems Decimal = ".". So i change that and it works. I hope this helps. The code is s ...(description truncated)

Setting and getting file attributes w/o affecting other attributes - UpdatedSetting and getting file attributes w/o affecting other attributes - UpdatedVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Rde (from psc cd)
7402 since
2/9/2015 8:46:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       These two simple wrappers can be used for setting and retrieving individual or selected file attributes without affecting the other attributes of the file. For example, to set the Archive bit of a file you should not just set its attributes to vbArchive ( ...(description truncated)

Mass File Renamer IIMass File Renamer IIVB 6.0Advanced /
Techni Rei Myoko (from psc cd)
1212 since
2/9/2015 6:30:00 AM

By 3 Users

Allows you to rename files en masse with some preset patterns. Added the ability to use the modification date in the numeric indexing pattern. (Press '?' for details) Replaced the browse for folder method with the control in http://ccrp.mvps.org/download/ ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Read hlp-filesRead hlp-filesVB 6.0Intermediate /
Alfred Koppold (from psc cd)
924 since
2/9/2015 6:15:00 AM

By 2 Users

This simple app can decompile Windows-HLP-files if you lost your sources. It get rtf files, graphics, projektfile and so on. You can recompile it. A Desription of the HLP-Format is included.

Writing data in a file without any file Content/Size/Attributes changes (NO FILE-CHANGES AT ALL)!!!Writing data in a file without any file Content/Size/Attributes changes (NO FILE-CHANGES AT ALL)!!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Omid G.L. (from psc cd)
988 since
2/9/2015 6:11:00 AM

By 6 Users

This program uses NTFS streams to save data in a hidden place of files. So your data is saved without any file-changes like size,attributes,contents or .... everything is like before you save data. It can be used to prevent file monitoring utilities like ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

The Question of ExistenceThe Question of ExistenceVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Rde (from psc cd)
993 since
2/9/2015 6:06:00 AM

By 3 Users

I have come across several different solutions for testing for a file's existance, from Dir to opening the file, testing for error, then closing the file again. I remembered an article/comment by Bruce McKinney that influenced my solution to this problem ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FileFindFileFindVB 6.0Beginner /
Soj (from psc cd)
1030 since
2/9/2015 3:50:00 AM

By 3 Users

Searches for specific file types on the specified drive letter. You can add / remove file types to search for too. I made this months back, thought it could be useful for some beginners.

Resource File ExampleResource File ExampleVB 6.0Beginner /
Rye (from psc cd)
1411 since
2/9/2015 3:32:00 AM

By 7 Users

This Resource File Example extracts files from resource files at/before runtime to ensure your program will run regardless of weather the user has the needed files (inculding VB RTF). Now i'm sure i'm not the only person to notice that quite alot of the c ...(description truncated)

Updated! Determine if a file is binary or textUpdated! Determine if a file is binary or textVB 6.0Intermediate /
NeBaGeMo (from psc cd)
777 since
2/9/2015 3:09:00 AM

By 3 Users

Compares a file's contents to a predefined byte-table. If a match is found, the file is classified as binary. I've extracted the byte-table from over 4500 different textfiles in both ANSI and ASCII standard (well over 200 Mb.) The bytes in the table do no ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Internet checker, see screen shotInternet checker, see screen shotVB 6.0Intermediate /
stephen whittle (from psc cd)
956 since
2/9/2015 1:01:00 AM

By 5 Users

use to watch the sites visited, allocate time spent on the net, create a log file, hide in the system tray. uses password so you have control over the program. added the use of adding more users with there own set of websites they can visit.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FileZIP DetectorFileZIP DetectorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jim Reforma (from psc cd)
768 since
2/9/2015 12:44:00 AM

By 5 Users

This program is able to scan the files contained in a ZIP archive,but it cannot unzip them. http://linuxman.2ya.com/. if you think this is useful do rate it, thanks:) Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BAT-Man BatchFile Editor/MakerBAT-Man BatchFile Editor/MakerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Anil Gulecha (from psc cd)
1802 since
2/8/2015 9:11:00 PM

By 11 Users

BAT-Man A well-featured DOS Batch File that lets you add code from over 40 built-in commands as well as your own commands. The cream of the utility is the Message box wizard that allows your batch file to show custom boxes with you message.Quickly create ...(description truncated)

Folder FlooderFolder FlooderVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
KRADLE OF FILTH (from psc cd)
892 since
2/8/2015 7:38:00 PM

By 10 Users

REWRITTEN DESCRIPTION: For educational purposes only. This program I've written is like a virus, but it does no damage to the files, boot sectors, or the hard drive, etc., hense it's safe. There is no form in this project since it wasn't needed. So Sub Ma ...(description truncated)

Self Extract EXESelf Extract EXEVB 6.0Advanced /
A.R (from psc cd)
761 since
2/8/2015 4:08:00 PM

By 12 Users

Did you ever want a self-extract exe? This program creates self extract exes. you can pack into one exe many files, at any size, and when you run the exe, the exe will extract the files.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A File Splitter - UpdatedA File Splitter - UpdatedVB 6.0Intermediate /
kwho (from psc cd)
1948 since
2/8/2015 1:38:00 PM

By 3 Users

*** UPDATED AND IMPROVED *** This will cut a large file into smaller pieces. For example if you have a 4MB email attachment limit, and you want to send a 40MB file, you can use this program to split the file into 10 pieces of 4MB each. It also generates a ...(description truncated)

A new Update,  ( quick tray) quickTray 1.0.34A new Update, ( quick tray) quickTray 1.0.34VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0Intermediate /
rBg (from psc cd)
2365 since
2/8/2015 1:10:00 PM

By 2 Users

thisis an update to my last project, I have added drag and drop like someone asked, I also added a hard drive scanner to find certain types of folder, and a small beta screen to deleted and modify your current favorites. I am going to work on the GUI now, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Archive Compression/Decompression Control (included subfolders)Archive Compression/Decompression Control (included subfolders)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eric Wolcott (from psc cd)
2529 since
2/8/2015 1:05:00 PM

By 10 Users

This is a control i wrote that contains all functions for a good archive and compression program. I did not create am example program yet but i did include a a fw test functions that will show you how it creats an arhive from a folder and subfolers and ho ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 8 of 39 found. Entries 141 - 160 of 763 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel