Date
Submitted
User Rating

sim756 FileSplittersim756 FileSplitterVB 6.0Intermediate /
Sadequl Islam Mithun 756 (from psc cd)
885 since
2/18/2015 1:37:00 AM

By 2 Users

Use it to split & merge any file at any size (from 1Byte) that user have to type in "Per splitting file size" combo-box in this format: <number><space><Byte/KB/MB/GB> example: 12 MB; 1 Byte ; 5 GB etc. [Visual Basic 6.0] License: GNU Gen ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Grab file MD5 quicklyGrab file MD5 quicklyVB 6.0Intermediate /
Malwarebytes (from psc cd)
3822 since
2/17/2015 11:32:00 PM

By 21 Users

This code will allow you to read a file extremely fast and grab its MD5. On a Pentium D 3.6 ghz it can read Explorer.exe and hash it 50 times in under a second. Please try it out and submit any comments or questions. Update (1/1/08) - Cut down the speed b ...(description truncated)

Color FoldersColor FoldersVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
2168 since
2/17/2015 5:13:00 PM

By 4 Users

Color folder is a small tool to chnage the color of a folder, I made this example after seeing GioRock Custom Cursors Color example. that gave me an idea, anyway you chnage the folder color, and it also does a small amount of shadeing, there are also some ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

FLV ExtractFLV ExtractVB 6.0Advanced /
Marius Hudea (from psc cd)
2718 since
2/17/2015 4:18:00 PM

By 7 Users
7 Excellent Ratings
       The application opens FLV (Flash Video) files and allows users to extract video, audio or timestamp information from them. FLV Extract can currently extract MP3 audio stream and video encoded in Sorenson h263 (FLV1) format or On2 VP6 / On2 VP6 with Alpha ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Web Based Auto-UpdaterWeb Based Auto-UpdaterVB 6.0Intermediate /
Joshua Vosdingh (from psc cd)
1611 since
2/17/2015 3:50:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code is a working (that i know of) Auto-Updater that uses the INet Control to connect to a webserver to update the files. Im currently using it in my project and its working beutifuly. The code is also EXTREAMLY Commented, i did this before submittin ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Total Commander Total Commander "like" ExplorerVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
pablo de donatis (from psc cd)
982 since
2/17/2015 2:26:00 PM

By 4 Users

First of all , thanks for downloading this application, i made this explorer app with the idea of getting at least the basic functionality of Total commander, for example in sorting, etc, hope you like it, it works fine, more faster than other browser dow ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FileSystemLibrary (complete replacement for FSO)FileSystemLibrary (complete replacement for FSO)VB 6.0Advanced /
violent_ken (from psc cd)
3164 since
2/17/2015 12:36:00 PM

By 13 Users

This code is a COMPLETE library of functions which allows to recover more informations about files/folders/disks (logical and physical) and faster than FileSystemObject. It replaces totally FSO as it is faster, more complete and easy to use. There is abou ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DupFind v2 The FASTEST duplicate file finding program on the net (updated 16 apr)DupFind v2 The FASTEST duplicate file finding program on the net (updated 16 apr)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Paul Morris Hill (from psc cd)
1244 since
2/17/2015 11:06:00 AM

By 9 Users

Fastest duplicate file finding program on the net (as far as i know) look at the screenshot for comparisons. Features include: Limit search results, only search for specific file types, 100% accurate byte to byte duplicate finding, search multiple folders ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Numerical FFT (Fast Fourier Transform)Numerical FFT (Fast Fourier Transform)VB 6.0Beginner /
Abdurrahim (from psc cd)
1788 since
2/17/2015 10:44:00 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       FFT (fast fourier transform)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

File Type ManagerFile Type ManagerVB 6.0Intermediate /
dlsoftware-us (from psc cd)
969 since
2/17/2015 8:53:00 AM

By 3 Users

File Types Manager retrieves all registered file extensions from the Windows registry and presents them along with the file type, registry key value, context type, default action, default icon file and all action commands. A scan for verifying action ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

USB Flash Disk CopiarUSB Flash Disk CopiarVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Ahmad Eissa (from psc cd)
2159 since
2/17/2015 5:25:00 AM

By 5 Users

Thank you for downloading my software from The Planet Source Code website. I hope my software to be helpful to you to get some ideas or to develop it to another software. This code is used to copy all the USB flash disk to a folder on your hard drive whic ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

clsFileAnalyzer v2.5clsFileAnalyzer v2.5VB 6.0Intermediate /
-=NightWolf=- (from psc cd)
4847 since
2/17/2015 2:32:00 AM

By 18 Users
18 Excellent Ratings
       After quite a long time searching for a decent replacement for the FileSystemObject - which did not require the programmer to include a bloated DLL dependency with the application, making use of a tool that, although useful is rather slow and more often t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

File SearcherFile SearcherVB 6.0Beginner /
garz0r7 (from psc cd)
1023 since
2/17/2015 12:43:00 AM

By 3 Users

It's a file searcher.Type a path and the name of the file you want to search and it will investigate all folders and sub folders of the path.It's simple and fast.NO API CALLS , NO MODULES just SIMPLE CODE.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ID3 Class + Advanced ID3 Tag EditorID3 Class + Advanced ID3 Tag EditorVB 6.0Advanced /
mathXpert (from psc cd)
5421 since
2/17/2015 12:26:00 AM

By 14 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       It just keeps getting better. This bundle features my ID3 class that intially took me 1.8 days to make and perfect. This class allows analyzing and editing of ID3v1 tags, older and newer ID3v2 tags, AND older and newer Lyrics3 tags. I also included a prog ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FYI: Parse Uncompiled RES FileFYI: Parse Uncompiled RES FileVB 6.0Intermediate /
LaVolpe (from psc cd)
1996 since
2/16/2015 9:42:00 PM

By 9 Users

Hmmm, another one for usercontrol lovers maybe. I wanted a way for a UC to get the resources from a host's RES file during IDE. This way the UC can use host images and display them during design time. The biggest problem was parsing the res file, the 2nd ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Complete Word CounterComplete Word CounterVB 6.0Beginner /
Juanito Dado Jr (from psc cd)
2245 since
2/16/2015 8:57:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a complete word counter that counts ANY FORMAT like word, excel, txt, csv, xls etc. It counts for Char with or without spaces, word count and linecount. It pretty easy and it counts without the use of Split() function. It uses the word object from ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Archive Format (store small files in one large file)Simple Archive Format (store small files in one large file)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Marius Hudea (from psc cd)
1070 since
2/16/2015 8:22:00 PM

By 3 Users

A class that implements a very simple archive format that allows you to store in a single file lots of small files.

INI to XML Class and Edit utilityINI to XML Class and Edit utilityVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
james kahl (from psc cd)
1724 since
2/16/2015 8:01:00 PM

By 3 Users

I have seen several INI to XML conversion submissions on PSC, but they all seemed to lack some functionality, so I decided to write this. With this class you can convert INI files to compatible XML files and a create a new file. You can also create, delet ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Write To ExcelWrite To ExcelVB 6.0Beginner /
pisces (from psc cd)
1337 since
2/16/2015 7:00:00 AM

By 2 Users

Simple App to write to Excel

A Program Memory Hex EditorA Program Memory Hex EditorVB 6.0Intermediate /
Ross (from psc cd)
2675 since
2/16/2015 6:37:00 AM

By 2 Users

View whats happening in a programs memory in hex or alpha format. Just like a standard hex editor only it allows you to view the programs memory rather than the program itself. Has the option to edit values in the programs memory. Also includes a search f ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 39 found. Entries 61 - 80 of 763 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel