Date
Submitted
User Rating

DM File Finder v1.0DM File Finder v1.0VB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
1357 since
2/19/2015 4:11:00 PM

By 3 Users

Hi, This is a simple and basic File serach tool I made for my self cos I do not like Vista new serach tool, anyway it easy to use and can Serach by filename or patten eg *.exe, it can also serach in a single folder or subfolders and display the results. a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Zip a file or folder using no 3rd Partys apps/DLL'SZip a file or folder using no 3rd Partys apps/DLL'SVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Mason Reece Soiza (from psc cd)
2253 since
2/19/2015 1:47:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code will zip any file or folder

Bulk RenamerBulk RenamerVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Task Bar - Desktop Enhancement (from psc cd)
1467 since
2/19/2015 12:27:00 PM

By 2 Users

if you were wondering to rename a specific text in a file name only of huge bulk of files then the solution is here. Rename bulk of file in selected folder as well as a specific string in a file name. for example, you want to remove b from abc.txt then wr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

CopyFolder_PBarCopyFolder_PBarVB 6.0Advanced /
Sunil K Agrawal (from psc cd)
1714 since
2/19/2015 9:56:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is my first submission on this site. It copies all files (no subfolder) in a folder and displays number of bytes copied in a Progress bar as well as in numbers.

Join FilesJoin FilesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Eleusmario Mariano Rabelo (from psc cd)
1311 since
2/19/2015 8:53:00 AM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       This is a simple and efficient code to join any type of file, small or large, as TXT, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP3, etc.. Please vote!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Zipping with Info-ZipZipping with Info-ZipVB 6.0Intermediate /
Jox (from psc cd)
1560 since
2/19/2015 6:48:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is an easy to understand example how to use the great Info-Zip Dlls (www.info-zip.org) to zip or unzip files or directories. The basics of this code, the included wrappers, are not by myself and will be supplied automatically if you download the Dlls ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

File Transfer Over YahooFile Transfer Over YahooVB 6.0Intermediate /
DaZZa (from psc cd)
1046 since
2/19/2015 5:15:00 AM

By 4 Users

this example shows you how to send and receive files to yahoo messenger and other copys of this example. to use this you need a yahoo id. the yahoo network supports upto 2gb file transfers.

ConvertIT Audio/Video ConverterConvertIT Audio/Video ConverterVB 6.0Intermediate /
DaZZa (from psc cd)
5927 since
2/19/2015 12:18:00 AM

By 15 Users

Updated: 17/8/2011, to use ffmpeg-git-41bf67d and add webm support this is an audio and video converter that uses FFMPEG, you can encode many formats including flv. FFMPEG is an open source project this is the home page http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/ you wi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Convert Audio/Video (FFMpeg)Convert Audio/Video (FFMpeg)VB 6.0Intermediate /
DaZZa (from psc cd)
4861 since
2/19/2015 12:10:00 AM

By 2 Users

this is a basic wrapper to use ffmpeg in visual basic. ffmpeg is an open source project this is the home page http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/ you will need to get avformat.dll to use this example, download it here.. http://rapidshare.com/files/116942540/avfor ...(description truncated)

Convert documents between .doc .rtf .htm .txtConvert documents between .doc .rtf .htm .txtVB 6.0Intermediate /
D. McDonald (from psc cd)
1696 since
2/18/2015 10:34:00 PM

By 3 Users

Easy way to convert between file document types. Must have MS Office on your system. If you have office 2007+ you can obtain a free MS plugin for further types of documents making it possible for this code to be adapted to convert to .pdf and others. No v ...(description truncated)

Create Short CutCreate Short CutVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Waguih Youssef Sami (from psc cd)
1328 since
2/18/2015 9:41:00 PM

By 3 Users

this is to Create a shortCut for anyFile in any Directory, the API code just create shortCut in Desktop or startMenu Only, but this Code Goes around thisClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DigitalX Local KeyloggerDigitalX Local KeyloggerVB 6.0Beginner /
Popescu Ionut (from psc cd)
2048 since
2/18/2015 8:15:00 PM

By 5 Users

A simple local keyloggerClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Simple FileAchiver v1.0DM Simple FileAchiver v1.0VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
1529 since
2/18/2015 8:08:00 PM

By 2 Users

DM Simple FileAchiver v1.0 DM Simple FileAchiver, is a simple file achiver I made for an easy way of keeping files I needed for a game, in a simple way, makeing is also easy to update the grx and other resources. DM Simple FileAchiver, allows you to Add, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

File Crypting ToolFile Crypting ToolVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
deduka (from psc cd)
2254 since
2/18/2015 8:03:00 PM

By 2 Users

Crypting program created for encrypt/decrypt files. It is very fast, and best for images (JPEG, BMP, GIF...), but you can use it for crypt-decrypt video or other files... No special encription metod was used, (just reversing some bynary data), so it is no ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

FileVault - Using NTFS Alternate Data StreamsFileVault - Using NTFS Alternate Data StreamsVB 6.0Advanced /
Kevin M Matthews (from psc cd)
1849 since
2/18/2015 6:51:00 PM

By 5 Users

UPDATE: Fixed a few minor bugs, and added the ability to import any changes the user may have made to a file back into the vault. UPDATE: I have updated the code to implement AES encryption (John Korejwa), and Secure Document Shredder(Steppenwolfe). Fixed ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Access Database Password Recovery (ADPR)Access Database Password Recovery (ADPR)VB 6.0Advanced /
Craig Phillips (from psc cd)
2372 since
2/18/2015 2:35:00 PM

By 13 Users

Recovers 95/97/2000,XP,2003,2007 Access Password instantly. NO BRUTE FORCE & PURE VB CODE!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Unlock locked filesUnlock locked filesVB 6.0Advanced /
Chris Donovan (from psc cd)
6031 since
2/18/2015 11:19:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       This code allows you to close the process(es) that keep a file locked, by simply specifying the locked file. This is similar to what Unlocker, ForceDel, WhoLockMe and UnlockIt do. I'm not taking credit for this code, because I downloaded it myself from a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Properties ListDM Properties ListVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
1962 since
2/18/2015 9:20:00 AM

By 2 Users

hi, I was working on a small project, were I needed to add properties to an control. so I decided to make this little quick code, does not use the DataGrid, as I did not want to use, over loaded controls, all this uses is TextBox and a ComboBox array. any ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Secure File Delete [The Laughing Man]Secure File Delete [The Laughing Man]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
The Laughing Man (from psc cd)
550 since
2/18/2015 8:17:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a program that will securely erase a file. This program was coded so that it can be copied into a module without needing to make modification. this method of mine works by randomly generating a random character then overwriting every character in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Breaking the Textbox 64K File Size Limit (UPDATE: Sept. 15th, 2007)Breaking the Textbox 64K File Size Limit (UPDATE: Sept. 15th, 2007)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Tom Moran (from psc cd)
8632 since
2/18/2015 2:54:00 AM

By 11 Users
11 Excellent Ratings
       You don't have to be limited to 64K size files for a for a standard Textbox control in VB6. This small sample project shows you how to load, edit and save plain text files, UNLIMITED by file size using the Standard VB6 Textbox control. It's all done in ju ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 39 found. Entries 41 - 60 of 763 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel