Date
Submitted
User Rating

[Update] MSN Chat Connector[Update] MSN Chat ConnectorVB 6.0Advanced /
MrEnigma (from psc cd)
1184 since
2/3/2015 10:32:00 PM

By 10 Users

[Updated to include a very basic example of how to connect using this OCX] - As MSN Chat rooms are closing, I feel its time to share the code for this OCX which I use in my Chat Room Manager application I wrote, IRCDominator has been used for years and ha ...(description truncated)

[UPDATED] IE Webamp (How to make Explorer band addons for IE)[UPDATED] IE Webamp (How to make Explorer band addons for IE)VB 6.0Intermediate /
xTrin (from psc cd)
3522 since
1/10/2015 7:05:00 AM

By 49 Users

This is an explorer band addon for IE/Windows Explorer (ie when you click on Favorites the little side bar that comes up is an Explorer Band) the example is a simple mp3 player that runs while IE is open so you can listen to mp3s while you look at webpage ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

^ Ballsim Beta^ Ballsim BetaVB 6.0Intermediate /
Scott Buckley (from psc cd)
902 since
2/8/2015 1:41:00 AM

By 4 Users

CHECK THIS OUT. This very simple prog uses (relativley) basic trig to simulate balls rolling over each other on a 2d plane. it uses ditances between centres to detect collision. A new ball is added when you click in the middle of the screen. Please vote i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

^ Font Properties ^^ Font Properties ^VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
iNfO (from psc cd)
857 since
1/5/2015 8:32:00 PM

By 7 Users

This little coding lets the user see how many fonts they have and what they can do with it..this is kind of old..but i was bored.

_ Replace text in All text boxes contained in frames, form, and/or pictureboxes_ Replace text in All text boxes contained in frames, form, and/or pictureboxesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1219 since
2/4/2015 10:43:00 PM

By 3 Users

I noticed an article recently posted about this. I am posting this because it is a much more efficient way to do it. Simple code so I am not expecting votes, but if you like it please feel free :)

_ RichTextBox Coloring: A Complete Tutorial __ RichTextBox Coloring: A Complete Tutorial _VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Will Barden (from psc cd)
2182 since
1/28/2015 3:44:00 PM

By 37 Users

The purpose of this text is to attempt to answer the incessant queries on coloring text in RichTextBoxes. There is no magic command to do so, unless of course you have purchased a third party control from somewhere or other. There are plenty around, and s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_!!!!!A 6 Encoding Techniques!!!!_!!!!!A 6 Encoding Techniques!!!!VB 6.0Advanced /
Awaj (from psc cd)
6647 since
2/4/2015 7:43:00 AM

By 11 Users

This program will shows the simulation of NRZ-L, NRZ-I, Manchester, Pseudoternary, Bipolar-AMI and Differential Manchester encoding techniques. Please do Rate my Code for appreseations. Thank youClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_/:\ The simplest text to speech ever /:\_/:\ The simplest text to speech ever /:\VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptIntermediate /
[V]orpheus (from psc cd)
1157 since
2/3/2015 10:25:00 AM

By 13 Users

This the most simple text to speach program ever! it only uses 1 line of code! YOU MUST HAVE THE text - speach engine FROM MICROSOFT, DOWNLOAD IT HERE: http://www.microsoft.com/msagent/downloads/user.asp#tts Please vote if you like it or not so that i kno ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

___Binary Encryption______Binary Encryption___VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Dound (from psc cd)
763 since
1/24/2015 2:00:00 PM

By 6 Users

Present a concise, easy-to-understand, and easy-to-use method of binary encryption. It could easily be taken and twisted into something more complex and harder to crack.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

___OneLine Shutdown.___OneLine Shutdown.VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Michael Fausett (from psc cd)
1045 since
2/11/2015 10:31:00 AM

By 7 Users

Not sure if this has been posted before. Allows you to shutdown quickly using the shell command. This also enables you to restart as well.

Search Results: Page 4 of 181 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 1809 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel