Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Outlook rules to impove e-mail privacyOutlook rules to impove e-mail privacyVB 6.0Beginner /
STC Reseller
117 since
11/19/2019 3:00:12 PM
Unrated
       Outlook rules are precompiled set of commands, methods and instructions which allow you to move, flag, and respond to email messages automatically. You can also use rules to play sounds, move messages to folders, or display new item alerts. This article a ...(description truncated)

Video Scissors: A Video Splitting Application  [update #2] Video Scissors: A Video Splitting Application [update #2] VB 6.0Beginner /
A_X_O
810 since
11/18/2019 6:32:30 PM
Unrated
       This project is a first compilation of Video Scissors. Required: FFmpeg. Video Scissors can Split Video's into multiple parts and save all the split sections in one task. The aim is to speed up Video Splitting time when compared to Applications like Micr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Array of Long (Stack/Queue)Array of Long (Stack/Queue)VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
132 since
11/18/2019 2:34:36 AM
Unrated
       Low level implementation of an array started of scratch using global memory allocation (not an example of Visual Basic’s built in way with brackets). This implementation functions as a stack and/or queue, add or delete form the first or last element, it ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Word Search Puzzle MakerWord Search Puzzle MakerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Kenneth Foster
380 since
11/16/2019 2:54:15 PM
Unrated
       Create your own word search puzzles. This was originally written by John A. Nyhart in 2000. I've just modified it to work and print better. I've updated with a new zip file. Added some bells and whisles.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Weightlessness CalculatorWeightlessness CalculatorVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
2014 since
11/10/2019 12:10:24 AM
Unrated
       This application is for calculating weightlessness between two space matters, one being a defined box, by default the air density is used, and another being a defined spherical volume inside the box, by default density of water I used. Einstein’s equati ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Make Me a Pinski   Pretty PleaseMake Me a Pinski Pretty PleaseVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
624 since
11/2/2019 1:20:53 PM
Unrated
       Makes nice Sieripinski fractal patterns. Play around and see what you can come up with. Right and left mouse click on the colour palette selectors after selecting the appropriate check boxes. Can select to draw lines only or circles only. Can also resize ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Web camera scannerWeb camera scannerVB 6.0Beginner /
Ezio
1357 since
10/30/2019 9:02:38 AM
Unrated
       Pseudo motion detector/capture also a portion of picture directly from webcam, print, copy to clipboard etc. (little part of mine code, i am non expert, and modules, code, etc from other programmers, not able to get data from webcam at 1024 x 768, i beliv ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Making Three pointsMaking Three pointsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
830 since
10/27/2019 1:50:05 AM
Unrated
       Determines the radius and curve path for a circle from click points. Uses one pair of 3 point arrays to work out perpendicular bisecting lines intersecting at the center of the circle. Made a minor update and fixed some bugs. Now shows how the perpendicul ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Audio Wave ViewAudio Wave ViewVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
1316 since
10/25/2019 12:55:38 PM
Unrated
       I wanted something to get a view and pick apart wave files, with program ability, my thoughts are 3D sound honing and isolation out of prior recordings, using arthroscopic time and distance filters on locating pin point in the room, reconstructing the wav ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Smart ChartSmart ChartVB 6.0, VBA MS ExcelAdvanced /
danixweb
1193 since
10/23/2019 5:52:54 PM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       All in one chart without ocx or reference. 77 chart types each with 280 styles. All these in your form. Manipulating of all elements , including rotation capabilities for 3d charts. Retrieve data from array of textboxes but can be used with flexgrids, dat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1701 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 17007 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel