Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Blue Screen of Death ScreensaverBlue Screen of Death ScreensaverVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
1596 since
10/6/2019 4:38:13 AM
Unrated
       I was going to use Dave Nedved’s post of “Blue Screen of Death Screensaver” as my screensaver but I disappointed to find a parody about life. Also I like single screen images (not so worried about today’s monitors being burned and rather have a so ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Xonix DirectX [Final update]Xonix DirectX [Final update]VB 6.0Advanced /
Danilov Igor
3160 since
10/4/2019 4:25:44 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Game "Xonix" (Update 4 final). You need to split the balls, and take the necessary space.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic Body Action Prank GameBasic Body Action Prank GameVB 6.0Beginner /
Eddie Bole
1748 since
10/3/2019 11:54:42 AM
Unrated
       I got the basic idea for the game after I saw an episode of the Simpsons. Just for fun and a few laughs. You can make and load your own actions, names and body parts. When a list is clicked or scrolled with the arrow keys, the green selection bars align. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Global MemoryGlobal MemoryVB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
8436 since
10/2/2019 1:03:02 AM

By 1 Users

I could not find documentation or anything on the net to which what I had a hunch was true with Global memory allocation (or even Local memory, because Global flags occur across all memory), so I just wrote this API example test to verify it was what I th ...(description truncated)

CoCreateGuid ExampleCoCreateGuid ExampleVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
11034 since
10/1/2019 11:37:56 PM
Unrated
       Globally Unique Identifier generate function as well as a IsGuid() function to test if the GUID is a string representation seemingly of one. I found some other examples of using CoCreateGuid, however, in repeating the call I was not satisfied with the uni ...(description truncated)

Division By Zero Solved!Division By Zero Solved!VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
1707 since
10/1/2019 11:17:57 PM

By 1 Users

Yes, the age old division by zero error is finally solved once and for all! I know it’s impossible to believe, but this project is the solution! It contains a function that is used for replacing the divide operator, called Divide, accepting two paramete ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Filled Kite on a Picture BoxFilled Kite on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1616 since
10/1/2019 3:28:13 PM
Unrated
       Draw a filled kite on a picture box. Uses the centroid when filling. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dynamically Draw 3D Rectangular PrismsDynamically Draw 3D Rectangular PrismsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1595 since
10/1/2019 3:20:27 PM
Unrated
       Draws left and right facing rectangular prisms of various sizes and colours. No fill as yet. Can save to BMP. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

updated: Filled Right Angled Isosceles Triangle Rotatableupdated: Filled Right Angled Isosceles Triangle RotatableVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1970 since
9/27/2019 1:36:04 PM
Unrated
       Now FILLS. Dynamically creates a sizeable, rotatable right angled isosceles triangle. Fixed up some side length bugs as well. Hopefully this is the final one. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Update: Find my Quadratic EquationUpdate: Find my Quadratic EquationVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
1792 since
9/27/2019 9:23:52 AM
Unrated
       Finds a quadratic equation from 3 points an records the result to a listbox, which can then be saved. Added line thickness and colour selection for curve and points. Also can display more than one curve. Added a sqaured to the equation in the listbox and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 1701 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 17007 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel