Date
Submitted
User Rating

Division By Zero Solved!Division By Zero Solved!VB 6.0Advanced /
Nicholas Forystek
387 since
10/1/2019 11:17:57 PM

By 1 Users

Yes, the age old division by zero error is finally solved once and for all! I know it’s impossible to believe, but this project is the solution! It contains a function that is used for replacing the divide operator, called Divide, accepting two paramete ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Filled Kite on a Picture BoxFilled Kite on a Picture BoxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
353 since
10/1/2019 3:28:13 PM
Unrated
       Draw a filled kite on a picture box. Uses the centroid when filling. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dynamically Draw 3D Rectangular PrismsDynamically Draw 3D Rectangular PrismsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
328 since
10/1/2019 3:20:27 PM
Unrated
       Draws left and right facing rectangular prisms of various sizes and colours. No fill as yet. Can save to BMP. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

updated: Filled Right Angled Isosceles Triangle Rotatableupdated: Filled Right Angled Isosceles Triangle RotatableVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
745 since
9/27/2019 1:36:04 PM
Unrated
       Now FILLS. Dynamically creates a sizeable, rotatable right angled isosceles triangle. Fixed up some side length bugs as well. Hopefully this is the final one. Enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Update: Find my Quadratic EquationUpdate: Find my Quadratic EquationVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
660 since
9/27/2019 9:23:52 AM
Unrated
       Finds a quadratic equation from 3 points an records the result to a listbox, which can then be saved. Added line thickness and colour selection for curve and points. Also can display more than one curve. Added a sqaured to the equation in the listbox and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

int scroll functionint scroll functionVB 3.0Beginner /
honeydatax@sapo.pt
2401 since
9/26/2019 5:10:40 AM
Unrated
       this is a plublic domain function than scroll a integer every time the integer go above the max please vote me visual basic for dos 1.00 thanks by get the oportunity to put my code hereClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tablero Super Tablero Super VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Martin Grasso
2416 since
9/24/2019 5:45:23 PM

By 1 Users

“Recibieron gratis; den gratis” “RECIBIERON gratis; den gratis.” (Mateo 10:8.) comparto mi programita que cree porque un día yendo al super me enganche con el sistema de sacar tikets así que cree uno automatizado con lenguaje muerto vb 6.0 porqu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

pic viewerpic viewerVB 6.0Advanced /
gordon gardener
659 since
9/23/2019 3:09:13 PM
Unrated
       View pictures on desktop laptop or tablet, using finger or mouseClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

User Defined Square ShapeUser Defined Square ShapeVB 6.0Intermediate /
Eddie Bole
497 since
9/21/2019 6:20:53 AM
Unrated
       Been playing around with user defined shapes and came up with this. The code shows how to make a user defined Square Shape, with different coloured sides and different specified side lengths (in twips) and line thicknesses. Also there are left, right, shi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Listbox Fluid Remove SelectionListbox Fluid Remove SelectionVB 6.0Intermediate /
Quake
573 since
9/20/2019 6:05:06 PM
Unrated
       Listbox - Fluid Remove Selection with continuous single removal <br> <br> <br> <br> Fixing Visual Basic 6 on Windows 7+ Tips<br> http://trading-post.sytes.net:6969/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1039#1039 <br> <br> By SubZero deZignsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 1701 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 17007 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel