Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Easy FTP Transfer SIMPLEEasy FTP Transfer SIMPLEVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptBeginner /
Chad Gutowsky (from psc cd)
1530 since
1/15/2015 2:33:00 PM

By 7 Users

Using PUT and GET command with Microsofts Internet control you can copy a file to and from any local dir to any FTP remote dir. There is only 6 lines of code. This is the easiest way to copy to and from a server. VERY EASY!!!

EasyMapDrawEasyMapDrawVB 6.0Advanced /
kris beyers (from psc cd)
1242 since
1/26/2015 4:46:00 AM

By 2 Users

it draws a map with the provided co÷rdinates by the user (this can be done in a loop which I call the drawloop, reading them out of a file or inputstream) IMPORTANT: download all MP1-files from ftp://ftphost.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/worldmap/ first, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Enigma 3 - HTTP/FTP security testerEnigma 3 - HTTP/FTP security testerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Fabian Tuender (from psc cd)
1026 since
1/19/2015 11:58:00 AM

By 3 Users

This tool will help you test security of your ftp or secured http site. At my test pc it tries 80 times a second a username/password from a dictonary. This program is not fully finished yet, there are still a lot of things I wanne change and bugs to remov ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Execute DOS Commands From Visual BasicExecute DOS Commands From Visual BasicVB 6.0Intermediate /
ManuMehrotra (from psc cd)
1438 since
2/7/2015 11:31:00 PM

By 6 Users

Well this has been made to teach you how to execute dos commands directly from visual basic application. A more advanced use of this application can be made by using it in ftp applications to change the file types of cgi files using ftp.exe, this functi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

EZ FTPEZ FTPVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Ramprasad (from psc cd)
1317 since
1/6/2015 3:52:00 PM

By 3 Users

Its a simple FTP program with 2 screens 1.Login and 2.FTP file manager. It has great facilties like running any application remotely. Just check it and revert to me with messages.. and hey try to vote it plsss.. :)

Fairly Simple FTP Upload/Download Control (ocx) using WinInet dllFairly Simple FTP Upload/Download Control (ocx) using WinInet dllVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
SKoW (from psc cd)
7106 since
1/30/2015 12:22:00 PM

By 9 Users

Very basic ftp download & upload functions dropped into a vb control for ease of use. Note: has framework for a much more complex control however only basic uploading + downloading implimented. Quite handy for adding quick ftp intergration into any smalli ...(description truncated)

File Exists on Remote FTP serverFile Exists on Remote FTP serverVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Anil Raghav (from psc cd)
4011 since
2/6/2015 8:42:00 PM

By 4 Users

Use this program when you want to check if a file exists on the remote FTP server. I wanted an application similar to this very badly, but, coudln't find one anywhere. So, I decided to write this. This is an extremely simple program without any API, OCX,D ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

File Transfer Protocol Client DLL (FTP) (Alternative to Inet) (Synchronous)File Transfer Protocol Client DLL (FTP) (Alternative to Inet) (Synchronous)VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
Nickels (from psc cd)
4477 since
1/9/2015 1:29:00 AM

By 6 Users

A small 56KB DLL that has a FTPClient.Connection Object that allows you to perform FTP client control capabilities from your applications. ChangeDirectory, MakeDirectory, Rename, RemoveFile, RemoveDirectory, ListContents, GetFile and PutFile. Source code ...(description truncated)

FileReady FunctionFileReady FunctionVB 6.0Intermediate /
Jerry Barnett (from psc cd)
1173 since
1/16/2015 2:16:00 AM

By 4 Users

Here is a useful function I created to solve a problem I was having in processing files for one of my applications. This function works better than trying to use the VB 'OPEN' command because it will always return the correct state of the file (even on a ...(description truncated)

Finny's Network ToolFinny's Network ToolVB 6.0Intermediate /
Bradley Finn (from psc cd)
1083 since
2/5/2015 12:28:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a simple lan tool basicly to be used on a network. It can ping, netsend, create virtual drives, open normal and hidden shares, open FTPs, delete users, create users and change the password of users.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Click here to get a complete list of books on:ftp

Search Results: Page 5 of 14 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 139 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access