Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Complete FTP ApplicationComplete FTP ApplicationVB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
Malik Iftikhar Hussain (from psc cd)
3555 since
2/16/2015 4:39:00 PM

By 3 Users

Its Complete FTP Application.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CRC_32, String-encryption/-decryption, File-encryption/decryption, Passwords, FilewipingCRC_32, String-encryption/-decryption, File-encryption/decryption, Passwords, FilewipingVB 6.0Intermediate /
Joost Rongen (from psc cd)
1573 since
1/21/2015 9:57:00 AM

By 4 Users

This demo-project shows you how to use my C_Crypt.dll, whitch offers: 1. VERY FAST CRC-calculation on strings and files; 2. VERY STRONG encryption/decryption for strings and files; 3. Secure filewiping (Normal = overwrite every byte with &H00 then kil ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Create Virtual Drive (no subst.exe ... using API)Create Virtual Drive (no subst.exe ... using API)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Ruturaaj (from psc cd)
8983 since
2/12/2015 11:58:00 AM

By 25 Users

You might have seen few tools/codes on PSC creating Virtual Drives using subst.exe (found under windows directory) ... but this adds a dependancy over external executable file. Have you seen any code on PSC which will mount a Virtual Drive without using s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

CyberAlert Personal FirewallCyberAlert Personal FirewallVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Intrepid Software (from psc cd)
3398 since
2/2/2015 1:16:00 PM

By 31 Users

CyberAlert Personal Firewall - First Public Release. Just like professional firewalls, detects all internet connections and maps them to their process. You can set rules for specific applications, trust, block, or ask every time. NOTE - THIS PROGRAM ONLY ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Denzo FTP 1.0Denzo FTP 1.0VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1058 since
1/8/2015 12:34:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code allows you to download all files included in a directory (and also in subdirectories) using FTP. If you stop download, when you restart it application verify all file dimension to avoid to download againg files and restart download from where yo ...(description truncated)

DevCon FTPDevCon FTPVB 6.0Intermediate /
Brian Clark (from psc cd)
1190 since
1/28/2015 5:10:00 AM

By 5 Users

DevCon is a muli-download, muli-upload FTP application with progressbar, local and remote renaming of files and folders, progress bar, profile saving, binary/acii conversions, logging, and more. Well worth a look. Please vote. Used YZYFTP code base and ad ...(description truncated)

DevCon FTP 3.0.3DevCon FTP 3.0.3VB 6.0Intermediate /
Brian Clark (from psc cd)
2269 since
1/28/2015 7:07:00 AM

By 15 Users

This is an update to the old DevCon 3.0 client.DevCon FTP has local & remote file deletion, local & remote file and folder renaming, local & remote creation or deletion of files and/or folders, upload, download, passive connections(for firewalls/proxies), ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DevCon FTP 3.0.4DevCon FTP 3.0.4VB 6.0Intermediate /
Shawn J Cox (from psc cd)
2197 since
2/9/2015 7:36:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is an update to DevCon FTP 3.0.3. It is now DevCon FTP 3.0.4 Fatty Edition. I am not the original author of this code. I have mearly fixed things, and added functionality to this program. It now has the ablity to CHMOD files, and as it appears, is th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DNS BrowserDNS BrowserVB 6.0Advanced /
Daniel M (from psc cd)
3637 since
2/10/2015 5:49:00 AM

By 23 Users

Project Description: This project was originally intended to be a way for me to access the internet at my workstation in college because they had disabled DNS and I had to find a way around this. So I decided to make a browser that would get the IP addres ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dynamic WebServer UPDATED !!Dynamic WebServer UPDATED !!VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Peter V. (from psc cd)
1474 since
1/18/2015 12:33:00 AM

By 8 Users

UPDATED !!! bugs released , now with Errorhandling ..This application let it make a dynamic Webserver.. 'If you have a free account by provider ex. A , and you got some free webspace... 'but the provider wouldn't let you use the full advantage of free ASP ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Click here to get a complete list of books on:ftp

Search Results: Page 4 of 14 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 139 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access