Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A MAJOR REBUILD of my DropIn Input/MsgBox ReplacementA MAJOR REBUILD of my DropIn Input/MsgBox ReplacementVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
CptnVic (from psc cd)
1195 since
2/13/2015 11:32:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a major (and I mean major) re-build of my previous drop in form replacement of the windows input box/message box without using MS ocx. Now the drop-in form has only one control (text box) and only ONE function to call! But you can still choose se ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A URLDownloadToFile Demo WITH PROGRESS bar/CANCEL Update: 18 May 2010A URLDownloadToFile Demo WITH PROGRESS bar/CANCEL Update: 18 May 2010VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
CptnVic (from psc cd)
8879 since
2/15/2015 1:54:00 AM

By 18 Users

Updated 18 May 2010: The IBindStatusCallback events for URLDownloadToFile are in a class module for easier use/portability. The class now supports download progress bar(s) AND CANCEL with 5 extra events exposed. Now you can add progress bars to your downl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AutoScroll EM_LINESCROLL DemoAutoScroll EM_LINESCROLL DemoVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
CptnVic (from psc cd)
2243 since
2/14/2015 8:46:00 PM

By 4 Users

This small very fast code demonstrates the use of EM_LINESCROLL (sendmessage api)to to automatically, instantly, precisely, and simultaneously scroll 1 or several RichText, Text box, or List boxes. If you build chat interfaces, or are building a code edit ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Count Colors In Pic (Final update 15 June 06)Count Colors In Pic (Final update 15 June 06)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
CptnVic (from psc cd)
700 since
2/15/2015 8:38:00 AM

By 3 Users

Update 15 June 2006: (Thanks to Robert Rayment and Cobein for ideas/code!) This final (as far as I'm concerned) version now uses the GetDIBits API color stream to count the unique colors in a picture Very Quickly. Tested in XP and Me... Not 95/98/NT yet ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Drag/Drop Selected Text From VB Text BoxDrag/Drop Selected Text From VB Text BoxVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
CptnVic (from psc cd)
801 since
2/12/2015 9:32:00 PM

By 4 Users

I was looking for a method for dragging selected text from a regular vb text box to a list box (easily done with a RTB) but couldn't find one on PSC... so here's my simple (but effective) solution.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Save/Load Treeview with PropertybagSave/Load Treeview with PropertybagVB 6.0Intermediate /
CptnVic (from psc cd)
1133 since
2/18/2015 3:36:00 PM

By 5 Users

Update: Ver 1.0.1 29 Feb. 2008 Drop modTVpropbag.bas into your project and you can save and restore treeviews with 2 simple calls. This is as close to "plug-n-play" as it gets... even a very new newbie can make this work in minutes. I include a demo proje ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel