Other Entries by TeknikForce (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Designer TopbarA Designer TopbarVB 6.0Beginner /
TeknikForce (from psc cd)
1062 since
1/18/2015 1:42:00 AM

By 12 Users

The designer Top/Bottom bar Activex Control is a scrollable toolbar sort of entity that imitates Outlook bar. I made this for topic selection in my astrology package. Its quite well designed, and will be good for software with multi documents/topics. I ha ...(description truncated)

A DirectX Car GameA DirectX Car GameVB 6.0Intermediate /
767 since
1/15/2015 9:16:00 PM

By 9 Users

This is a DirectX car game made in VB. I used Objects in this one so it should help some people. It's not very interesting but demonstrates a good way to make an OO Game. Hope you like this.

DirectX SpaceQuestDirectX SpaceQuestVB 6.0Intermediate /
540 since
1/15/2015 2:27:00 PM

By 6 Users

SpaceQuest is a very cool game with animation, sound and the stuff created with DirectX. I learnt all about DirectX from PlanetSourceCode and here are the results of one complete day's work. If you like for this code, vote for me. If you really like it, p ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Doing Strings in VB Part 1Doing Strings in VB Part 1VB 6.0Beginner /
319 since
1/18/2015 1:43:00 AM

By 4 Users

Strings play an important role in every software. This tutorial is big, it has everything that a beginner wants. This version is modified to remove some mistakes in the previous one, and adds some information about instr. I'd be glad to see your feedback. ...(description truncated)

Setup & Deploy Your ApplicationSetup & Deploy Your ApplicationVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
668 since
2/10/2015 5:17:00 PM

By 8 Users

Okay, so you've finished your application and are all set to distribute it to your clients, but do you know how? Are you aware of the issues and pitfalls you'll need to face while you design the setup for your application? Do you know about the right tool ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel