Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

BeMUD - Mud code source (Winsock protocol multiplayer game)BeMUD - Mud code source (Winsock protocol multiplayer game)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Vitaly (from psc cd)
666 since
1/8/2015 2:13:00 PM

By 10 Users

This code is almost playable mud code. It supports:<br> - Multiplaying (2 or more people can connect at time).<br> - Ansi color<br> - Rooms and movement<br> - Say command: Communication between people standing in the same room<br> - Emote, ...(description truncated)

BeMud v1.0 - Multiplayer text rpg gameBeMud v1.0 - Multiplayer text rpg gameVB 6.0Intermediate /
Vitaly (from psc cd)
1324 since
1/10/2015 5:20:00 PM

By 37 Users

This is my next version of BeMud, here are the current features of the version:<br> <br> General<br> - DAO based database connection<br> - Code supports all popular telnet clients: Windows telnet, zMUD and gMUD<br> - Text is automatically w ...(description truncated)

Dictionary.comDictionary.comVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Vitaly (from psc cd)
596 since
1/16/2015 4:04:00 PM

By 14 Users

Very simple code that using the Internet Explorer OCX and the Dictionary.com to translate words (English/English). Useful as application and you might learn something from the code (even though there is not much of it).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Object Oriented aggregation tutorialObject Oriented aggregation tutorialVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Vitaly (from psc cd)
589 since
1/9/2015 1:23:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is an example to Object Oriented aggregation in Visual Basic. The example uses classes to emulate getting info from the selected item and displaying it.

Proper case function! hi! iT is CoOl -> Hi! It is coolProper case function! hi! iT is CoOl -> Hi! It is coolVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Beginner /
Vitaly (from psc cd)
375 since
1/8/2015 6:44:00 AM

By 5 Users

To fix the input of the user. For example if the user inputs a bad case sentance it will make it normal: what do yOu think? -> What do you think? It checks for ./?/!. Have fun.

Random name creator (For creating nicknames and RPGs names)Random name creator (For creating nicknames and RPGs names)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Vitaly (from psc cd)
401 since
1/9/2015 3:56:00 PM

By 3 Users

The code generates a random name. I am giving basically two simple functions with which you can create a loop that will make many thousands of nicknames or names for roleplay games. Check it out.

Unqiue ASCII drawing programUnqiue ASCII drawing programVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Vitaly (from psc cd)
336 since
1/16/2015 12:53:00 AM

By 2 Users

I've made this program to a mud I played. In the game there was a drawing scroll, to draw on it I had to use annoying dot commands (e.g dot 1,1 white, dot 2,2 white bold) needless to say that because of the bother no one used this drawing scroll. That's w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel