Date
Submitted
User Rating

___Binary Encryption______Binary Encryption___VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Dound (from psc cd)
580 since
1/24/2015 2:00:00 PM

By 6 Users

Present a concise, easy-to-understand, and easy-to-use method of binary encryption. It could easily be taken and twisted into something more complex and harder to crack.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Drap and Drop TutorialA Drap and Drop TutorialVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Dound (from psc cd)
630 since
1/23/2015 11:28:00 PM

By 17 Users

Explains dragging and dropping of controls. It shows how to accurately find drop spots and is fully commented and very concise. If you have any trouble whatsoever, feel free to email me and I'll respond as quickly as possible. Enjoy this drag and drop tut ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A simple way to add contents from one RichTextBox to another without losing formattingA simple way to add contents from one RichTextBox to another without losing formattingVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Dound (from psc cd)
663 since
2/3/2015 7:57:00 PM

By 4 Users

This shows how the richtext of one richtextbox control can be inserted into another without losing any of its formatting.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Aa Network Communicator (Updated!!)Aa Network Communicator (Updated!!)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Dound (from psc cd)
671 since
1/9/2015 3:18:00 PM

By 9 Users

Install on some/all computers on a network and run this program and all on it can easily send/receive messages! Private messages can now be sent to individual users as well! Setup is nice too, I think. If you use my code/like it, please tell me! DGU123@ho ...(description truncated)

Aa Tutorial on Saving: How to do it!Aa Tutorial on Saving: How to do it!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Dound (from psc cd)
667 since
1/8/2015 2:43:00 AM

By 9 Users

This code will teach a user how to save their data and also how to retrieve it. Very easy to understand if you read the ' comments. :) Enjoy!

Aa Tutorial: How to Use WinsockAa Tutorial: How to Use WinsockVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Dound (from psc cd)
929 since
1/17/2015 10:13:00 PM

By 15 Users

This code will show/teach you how to setup up a client and server using winsock. It includes multiple connection code. Enjoy!

Auto Start with Windows (fixed)Auto Start with Windows (fixed)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Dound (from psc cd)
852 since
2/4/2015 9:09:00 AM

By 2 Users

Make your program start when windows starts. Short and easy.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel