Other Entries by john hollister (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[3D maze & frustum ][3D maze & frustum ]VB 6.0Advanced /
john hollister (from psc cd)
1623 since
2/10/2015 4:28:00 AM

By 5 Users

3D "maze" doesn't really have an ending.. but it serves another purpose. This is a cell&portals maze. It uses exact visibility ( recursion ) and clipping to create a view of the maze. I originally had to do this in C++.net using openGL. This USES PURE VB. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[A great tetris clone][A great tetris clone]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1077 since
2/6/2015 3:00:00 PM

By 6 Users

hooooray another tetris clone! but this one is cool because i made it. it uses bitblt, classes, and a simple game loop. the code isn't too messy. i tried to comment some of it. try to learn from it. give me your feedback if you find bugs or anything, or i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A FINAL FANTASY CLONE.. in progress of courseA FINAL FANTASY CLONE.. in progress of courseVB 6.0Intermediate /
744 since
2/5/2015 10:43:00 AM

By 12 Users

Well, I keep updating this game.. mostly because there's nothing left to be done on my winterbreak. working so far: some magic, items, weapons/armor, battles, treasure chests, some story (a bad story mind you), game menus. the tab, space and arrow keys ar ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Minesweeper windows replicaA Minesweeper windows replicaVB 6.0Advanced /
1234 since
2/7/2015 6:54:00 AM

By 2 Users

this is pretty close to the windows version. it pretty much has all the features, i think. it even employs the little-known double click clear that most of the minesweepers on psc seem to lack. i don't think there are any bugs left. the code pretty basic. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

orig sim city clone!orig sim city clone!VB 6.0Advanced /
517 since
2/5/2015 12:06:00 AM

By 4 Users

still working on it... it's pure vb code, so it's kind of hard to follow. but play around with it, a lot of works. towns and approval ratings are very reactive. (it's kind of easy to make money, yet though). enjoyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Super Mario Bros. 1Super Mario Bros. 1VB 6.0Intermediate /
561 since
2/5/2015 12:06:00 PM

By 18 Users

updated-- the physics make more sense and are much more similar to the real mario game. there are still some minor glitches with jumping and they appear to be random or just really hard to figure out. the level editor is worthless, i just made it for my p ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel