Other Entries by Jason Ryczek (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Cool Fighting Game Example - Version 1.00A Cool Fighting Game Example - Version 1.00VB 6.0Beginner /
Jason Ryczek (from psc cd)
675 since
1/16/2015 1:05:00 PM

By 6 Users

This game is really cool, and great for someone who's looking for how to make a fighting game with BitBlt, LoadDC, GenerateDC and other API calls. The Sprites are kinda bad, and there isn't any sound. But it can all be changed and added easily. Enjoy! Ple ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Fun Game (~*- Tunnel Racer -*~)  Racing GameA Fun Game (~*- Tunnel Racer -*~) Racing GameVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
684 since
1/10/2015 10:52:00 PM

By 9 Users

This is the first version of this code and will be updated a lot since this is my first version and I couldn't figure out how to do some stuff. Please email me with better ideas! In this game the walls get closer together every half second, and so far, yo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Good thing for a screen saver - Random Movement AI - Fire Flies With TrailsA Good thing for a screen saver - Random Movement AI - Fire Flies With TrailsVB 6.0Beginner /
532 since
1/16/2015 8:59:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a really REALLY cool screen saver type thing that I made. It's cool cause there are a bunch of different directions that the fire flies can move in. I also used some like a free fall, floating, random movement, and a cool sine function one too. Ch ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Really Cool Random Tree Branch Generator - With color fade and everything!!!A Really Cool Random Tree Branch Generator - With color fade and everything!!!VB 6.0Beginner /
529 since
1/17/2015 9:12:00 PM

By 12 Users

~~~This is a really cool program that I made after reading a good book on Visual Basic Graphics Programming. It randomly creates tree branches as if they grew there on there own. They curve and stuff, and it's really cool. This is between Beginner and Int ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Almost all the Different MsgBox Constants and howto use themAlmost all the Different MsgBox Constants and howto use themVB 6.0Beginner /
533 since
1/16/2015 1:02:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is really helpful if you're making a program that asks the user a yes/no question with a message box. That's only one of many great examples. Please Rate.

Cool Mouse Cursor Drop - Actually makes cursor bounce around!!!Cool Mouse Cursor Drop - Actually makes cursor bounce around!!!VB 6.0Beginner /
302 since
1/16/2015 11:06:00 AM

By 6 Users

I thought this was something that would look cool for a screen saver, and you can do so much with it. It basically just shows you how to use the SetCursorPos to make the cursor fall and bounce. It uses basic laws of physics such as adding the effects of w ...(description truncated)

o0~)_Cool 3D partical movement~(_0oo0~)_Cool 3D partical movement~(_0oVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
383 since
1/16/2015 8:23:00 AM

By 4 Users

I was just messing around and I did this on accident, but it looks really cool, so I thought I'd post it. This is the second thing that I made when I was messing around, and it's really cool too. It also might work in other VBs, I wasn't sure though.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Snake / Nibble Clone - Version 1.00Snake / Nibble Clone - Version 1.00VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
439 since
1/10/2015 9:52:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a snake / nibble clone that I made as some use of free time. It's one of my first games. I think I've fixed most all the bugs, but if you find any please let me know! Oh, and as far as I know, this only works for VB 5.0 and VB 6.0, I haven't tried ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel