Other Entries by Roger D Taylor (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Add Items to the right Click Context Menu in WindowsAdd Items to the right Click Context Menu in WindowsVB 6.0Beginner /
Roger D Taylor (from psc cd)
759 since
1/20/2015 3:41:00 AM

By 6 Users

Ever wanted to add an item to the right click context menu that you get in windows. you know, the one that you get if you rigth click on a file !! well heres how to do it.

Inter-Process CommunicationsInter-Process CommunicationsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1350 since
1/7/2015 4:19:00 AM

By 16 Users

OK, we've all been in the situation where you want a multi tread application but since VB is single threaded it is difficult to do, so you create a second vb app and line the two together using winsock .... this is slow and you my be woring in a machine t ...(description truncated)

Passing data between two processesPassing data between two processesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
494 since
1/7/2015 7:11:00 AM

By 5 Users

Allows you to pass data between two processes without using Winsock , Read/WriteProcessMemory or Pipes, Simply uses the SendMessage API with the COPYDATA Structure. Warning, May Crash your VB IDE if you click the stop button, terminate the application by ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

This is great Write to the WinNT4 Event LogThis is great Write to the WinNT4 Event LogVB 6.0Advanced /
460 since
1/17/2015 3:48:00 PM

By 4 Users

Ok, a while ago i posted some code which was an xml event log, in that i said that i could provide the nt event log source for direct entry to the event log. well here is that code.. i thought it would be a lot simpler it i just poasted it here for every ...(description truncated)

XML Event Log And ViewerXML Event Log And ViewerVB 6.0Beginner /
342 since
1/10/2015 12:35:00 AM

By 3 Users

Ok people, heres the deal. You have the code to write to the real NT event log (if not .. let me know and i'll post it!!) but you want a more versitile way of logging events. ever thought about XML. this zip file contains a pretty simple XML eventlog view ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel