Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A great utility, I call it quick tray quicktray 1.0.14A great utility, I call it quick tray quicktray 1.0.14VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
rBg (from psc cd)
782 since
2/8/2015 12:15:00 PM

By 5 Users

A mutant cross of your quick launch and system tray! quickTray is to help you save taskbar space, and allowing you to close your windows and open them back up... I made this because taskbar space is something very important to me, and I never seem to have ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A new Update,  ( quick tray) quickTray 1.0.34A new Update, ( quick tray) quickTray 1.0.34VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0Intermediate /
rBg (from psc cd)
816 since
2/8/2015 1:10:00 PM

By 2 Users

thisis an update to my last project, I have added drag and drop like someone asked, I also added a hard drive scanner to find certain types of folder, and a small beta screen to deleted and modify your current favorites. I am going to work on the GUI now, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP Editor * HTML * Web Editor * Codepiler * Millions of FunctionsASP Editor * HTML * Web Editor * Codepiler * Millions of FunctionsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
rBg (from psc cd)
1878 since
2/8/2015 6:32:00 AM

By 47 Users

http://codepiler.com/dl/codepilersource105.zip That is the link to download this application, I have tried 3 times to upload the source to planet source code and everytime fails. I dont know what to say, but here is the description<br> I have spent ove ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Chat with dos (through VB!!)  proof of conceptChat with dos (through VB!!) proof of conceptVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS AccessBeginner /
rBg (from psc cd)
636 since
2/9/2015 3:04:00 PM

By 3 Users

First things first, this is just something simple, you need to rename cmd.exe.000 to cmd.exe that is the same as any cmd or command file you will get off of a computer. Next you need to make sure that you register the redirect.dll or this will not wor ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel