Other Entries by Vikas Madaan (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Add ScrollBars in the FormAdd ScrollBars in the FormVB 6.0Intermediate /
Vikas Madaan (from psc cd)
1233 since
2/4/2015 1:13:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is to show U how to Add ScrollBars in the Form So the Controls in the Form Moves Up & Down or Left & Right According to the Scrollbars. It is very useful when UR Controls Exceed the Width or Height of the Form. No API Functions are Used Simple Scroll ...(description truncated)

Microsoft Word File Password Recovery Tool by Vikas MadaanMicrosoft Word File Password Recovery Tool by Vikas MadaanVB 6.0Advanced /
3420 since
2/4/2015 5:01:00 PM

By 7 Users

This Code is an Microsoft Word File Password Recovery Tool any Version of Word File. USE FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!!!. The Main Fuction that Find Password is of only 7 Line of Code. It is used to recover password from the Word File. It show the usage ...(description truncated)

Updated Add ScrollBars In FormUpdated Add ScrollBars In FormVB 6.0Intermediate /
1045 since
2/4/2015 2:31:00 AM

By 3 Users

This Code is the Updated Version of My Last Submission of How to Add ScrollBars in the Form. The Last Code does not Synchronize the Contols Added in other Containers like if we add TextBox or Option Buttons in Panels It does not Synchronize by the Last Co ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Updated Excel Password Recovery Tool for File & Worksheet By Vikas MadaanUpdated Excel Password Recovery Tool for File & Worksheet By Vikas MadaanVB 6.0Advanced /
4884 since
2/5/2015 7:20:00 PM

By 9 Users

This Code is an Microsoft Excel File & Excel Worksheet Password Recovery Tool any Version of Excel File. "USE FOR EDUCATIONAL & HELPING PURPOSES ONLY!!!." Sorry!, for the delay in submitting this Code, Sorry to all My Friends who mail me to submit this Co ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel