Other Entries by Rabid Nerd Productions (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Add and Remove your program to the Add/Remove Programs and Run at Startup lists!! (SMALL CLASS FILE)Add and Remove your program to the Add/Remove Programs and Run at Startup lists!! (SMALL CLASS FILE)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Rabid Nerd Productions (from psc cd)
964 since
1/10/2015 12:30:00 AM

By 20 Users

Allows you to easily add your program to the Add/Remove programs list, and also add your program to the Run registry key so it starts every time Windows starts! I didn't see code that adds to the Add/Remove Programs bit here, so I made it myself! Though I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Embed Webpages into your program (1 Line of code to implement!) ((IE Only))Embed Webpages into your program (1 Line of code to implement!) ((IE Only))VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Beginner /
271 since
1/7/2015 6:14:00 AM

By 6 Users

It allows you to embed HTML documents into your software and create HTML documents on the fly, without needing a connection to the internet.. I think it's limited to IE. Also - I have not hit the upper limit of the about:HTML method. HOWEVER, you must URL ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Text & HTML Version Email Sending, based on Contest Winner.. WinSock/SMTPText & HTML Version Email Sending, based on Contest Winner.. WinSock/SMTPVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1419 since
1/9/2015 4:35:00 PM

By 4 Users

NOTE TO VB5 USERS: Replace is used and would need <br> to be translated using Replace 'Replacements' <br> here at PSC...<p> This code is based on code by: Brian Anderson, <br> Planet Source Code Winner for Simple Mail <br> Testing Program & ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

UPDATED! WebBrowser Control Bug in IE 5.5UPDATED! WebBrowser Control Bug in IE 5.5VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
532 since
1/8/2015 5:40:00 PM

By 13 Users

After developing a full-blown application (just went out to beta) for my employer, I uncovered a bug in IE 5.5 that you may want to know about.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel