Other Entries by Adam Orenstein (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

API SpyAPI SpyVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Adam Orenstein (from psc cd)
736 since
1/7/2015 4:42:00 AM

By 14 Users

This is an API Spy it list all sorts of information about a window that the mouse is on and has a whole lot of options for you to play with. I even added a color spyer part where it gets the color of the pixel the mouse is on. And oh yeah please take the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

bytes to KB, MB or GBbytes to KB, MB or GBVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1201 since
1/6/2015 2:27:00 AM

By 5 Users

with my code you can input a number of bytes and it will tell you how many Kilobytes Megabytes or Giga bytes it is equal to.

Logical String EncryptionLogical String EncryptionVB 6.0Advanced /
633 since
1/8/2015 3:12:00 AM

By 5 Users

This will logically encrypt a string by deviating its ASC() value. Works perfectly. Its just a VERY Short Algoritm the String gets passed through Charachter by Character. To decrypt just redo the encryption. just like a double negative.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Math Functions (trigonometry)Math Functions (trigonometry)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
807 since
1/7/2015 5:08:00 AM

By 4 Users

this here is a whole bunch of math functions! Too many for me to list right here so come in and check em' all out

Screenshot with print option (BitBlt and DC's)Screenshot with print option (BitBlt and DC's)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
352 since
1/7/2015 8:11:00 PM

By 2 Users

This little program will let you take a picture of the screen at any time and Blitter from the screen's DC to the Form's DC making it appear as the form background you can then save it as a .BMP or print it out. Sorry about the messy .BAS but its all ther ...(description truncated)

Take a screenshot (BitBlt and DC's)Take a screenshot (BitBlt and DC's)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
791 since
1/6/2015 2:26:00 AM

By 3 Users

My code here will allow you take a screen shot of the entire screen.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel