Other Entries by Philip V. Naparan :-) (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[[[__CSRS version 1 / Using ADO__]]][[[__CSRS version 1 / Using ADO__]]]VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
Philip V. Naparan :-) (from psc cd)
6894 since
2/6/2015 10:57:00 AM

By 112 Users

This is a complete Computerize School Registration Software which can be customize according to the name of the school. This software include record of users log-in and etc. The software also calculate how many student are curently enrolled and also updat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

__Magic_Square__Magic_SquareVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
2191 since
2/2/2015 9:48:00 PM

By 4 Users

This simple program was created by me Philip V. Naparan in just 13 MINUTES(just for fun).This application is very usefull to those beginner in VB Programming to empliment to them on how to use or create a two Dimensional Arrays.The Magic square is an appl ...(description truncated)

_A Complete OLE DB Provider Guide_A Complete OLE DB Provider GuideVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
3955 since
2/3/2015 11:48:00 PM

By 92 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Hello guys!!! This submission is a complete OLE DB Provider Guide. Many beginner database programmers out there don't know how to connect there application in defferent database, in lan and even in a remote. This guide will help you a lot coz it gives all ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

_A Patient Information System_A Patient Information SystemVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
6009 since
2/5/2015 5:23:00 AM

By 45 Users

This is a patient information system that used to add , edit , search , delete and ets. patient record and store it using a sequential file. This code was created to give ideas on beginner programmer on how to: 1.) Read and Write a sequential files. 2.) U ...(description truncated)

_A Simple Library Inventory System / Using ADO_A Simple Library Inventory System / Using ADOVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
5810 since
2/2/2015 2:31:00 PM

By 84 Users

Dear friend, Im Philip V. Naparan a 17 yr old programmer from Philippines and you can visit my website www.philipnaparan.cjb.net for more info about me.This program that i have been uploaded is a simple program that i have created in just 2 days. This pro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_Java Text Editor_Java Text EditorVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1941 since
2/3/2015 11:58:00 AM

By 9 Users

HELLO FREINDS! I'VE CREATED THIS JAVA TEXT EDITOR FOR ME AND FOR YOU TO CREATE PROGRAM IN JAVA FASTER AND EASY. THIS JAVA TEXT EDITOR CAN COMPILE, RUN, AND MAKE YOUR JAVA CODE .JAR .IT ALSO HAVE THE ABILITY TO RUN AND EXECUTE JAVA APPLET. PLS. DONT FORGET ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_MonitorCam ( A New Way Of Capturing Video )_MonitorCam ( A New Way Of Capturing Video )VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
7693 since
2/4/2015 9:14:00 PM

By 21 Users

Hello friends are you tired of making Banking System , Account Recivable System , Inventory System , Accounting System , Billing System and any other application? well, set down and relax. By downloading this application you will enjoy viewing live your s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A        Complete Inventory and Account Receivable System (UPDATED)A Complete Inventory and Account Receivable System (UPDATED)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
26114 since
2/13/2015 2:21:00 PM

By 574 Users
10 Excellent Ratings
       This is an inventory and account receivable system project which I made some of my client here in Philippines.The program uses ADO and have lot of functionalities. The program can be able to run using keyboard,track user updates and etc. If you download t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A cool CODE LIBRARY / Using ADOA cool CODE LIBRARY / Using ADOVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
5063 since
2/6/2015 3:32:00 PM

By 60 Users

Code Library is an application where you deposit your code. I created this one because it's sooo tired for me to find and get my existing code to my existing applications specially functions and API's. This Code Library is very usefull to me and I hope th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

XP CD Key Viewer (For OEM XP Version Only)XP CD Key Viewer (For OEM XP Version Only)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
2046 since
2/6/2015 6:37:00 AM

By 30 Users

This is an XP CD Key Viewer.This product used only in retrieving forgotten XP Installer cd key. I created this product to get the cd key of my OEM version of XP. I open all files in i386 folder in my XP installer and I found the cd key inside one of it's ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel