Other Entries by DetonEtor (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A 100% custom scrollbar.Very handly for people who want to make their own control.Read for moreA 100% custom scrollbar.Very handly for people who want to make their own control.Read for moreVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
DetonEtor (from psc cd)
1303 since
2/2/2015 11:35:00 PM

By 4 Users

Ok i know most properties in the property window doesnt work.Not that i couldnt.but i want to keep the code as much simple as i can.To begin just set a value at the textbox and click the button.But please less than 200 . It can handle unlimited MAX value ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Finnaly Connect to a SOCKS 4 server via VB.CommentedFinnaly Connect to a SOCKS 4 server via VB.CommentedVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
DetonEtor (from psc cd)
802 since
2/3/2015 3:45:00 AM

By 6 Users

THis programm connects to a SOCK 4 proxy server and tell him to make a onnection with another pc. In the example(screeenshot) i use my proxy server to conncet to an undernet server.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mouse Leave.An event that Microsft forgot to includeMouse Leave.An event that Microsft forgot to includeVB 6.0Beginner /
DetonEtor (from psc cd)
160 since
2/2/2015 10:27:00 PM

By 3 Users

Download the code.Afterwards you will be able to trigger the MOUSE leave event.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel