Other Entries by dsmfdsjfnhdksfjdsk (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Faster AddItemA Faster AddItemVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
dsmfdsjfnhdksfjdsk (from psc cd)
743 since
2/3/2015 12:03:00 AM

By 4 Users

My third subbmission in one day heh... I am just board, so I made a little competition AddItem vs. SendMessage. So, I found that SendMessage is about 2 times faster than VB's add item. Microsoft, can you mak2e our lives easier and just give us working fun ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Simple ActiveX RegistrarA Simple ActiveX RegistrarVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
670 since
2/3/2015 12:07:00 AM

By 4 Users

Again, sorry for the lack of submissions in the lst few hours, I had some work to do. Anyway here is an ActiveX DLL/OCX registrar. It is simple enough that a beginner can learn this by compiling the class file and intergate it with their own programs. Don ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hide/Show the Start ButtonHide/Show the Start ButtonVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
324 since
2/3/2015 12:16:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code will be usefull for a joke, or a virus. It Hides/Shows the Start Button...

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Learning Package: ArraysLearning Package: ArraysVB 6.0Intermediate /
314 since
2/3/2015 3:53:00 AM

By 3 Users

Well, I have been noticing my Split Command tutorial was not very appealing, and I want to be professionals like you, so I created an artical that is not-so-boring, and a sample. I call it a learning package. You can vote, only if you wish to...

MiniPanelMiniPanelVB 6.0Advanced /
417 since
2/3/2015 12:01:00 AM

By 2 Users

Here is another piece of code for the people who want to give their applications access to the world of windows... See screenshot!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Visual Basic to Delphi COOL CODE!Visual Basic to Delphi COOL CODE!VB 6.0Intermediate /
5049 since
2/3/2015 2:14:00 AM

By 6 Users

This code will convert Visual Basic Code into Delphi, even a VB form can be a Delphi form with all objects intact! This code has never been submitted before and was thought to be impossible because of the complexity of NO SPECIAL CALLS to determine whethe ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel