Other Entries by Osen Kusnadi. (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_***** XP DTPicker ( Update ) *****__***** XP DTPicker ( Update ) *****_VB 6.0Intermediate /
Osen Kusnadi. (from psc cd)
2647 since
2/2/2015 1:32:00 PM

By 77 Users

Look at screen. Date Picker with Xp Visual Style. Please, download it !Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Exactly Osen XP Form with different Color Scheme (Blue,Olive Green,Silver) support menubarExactly Osen XP Form with different Color Scheme (Blue,Olive Green,Silver) support menubarVB 6.0Intermediate /
3089 since
2/3/2015 11:05:00 AM

By 234 Users

This is ActiveX Controls, prepared to help to make xp form with different color scheme (blue,olive green,silver) and on this part, it supported for menu bar. look at screen. please download now, and don't forget to vote me !Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

The Real Vista Form Emulation Control (OsenVistaForm)The Real Vista Form Emulation Control (OsenVistaForm)VB 6.0Intermediate /
2348 since
2/18/2015 12:42:00 AM

By 13 Users

4 years ago, I was create Exactly Osen XP Form control, today I trying to write Vista Form Emulation control. Sugestion or comment are welcome ...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel