Other Entries by Yehia Muhsen (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A  3D Motion Screen Saver ( AMAZING ... No DirectX !!! ) [Updated]A 3D Motion Screen Saver ( AMAZING ... No DirectX !!! ) [Updated]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Yehia Muhsen (from psc cd)
1393 since
2/3/2015 11:10:00 AM

By 142 Users

If you want to be amazed, then take a look at this screen saver, but my advice to you before you run the code, "don't spend more than one hour staring at the motion." looool ;). Start learning the code. This is a very wonderful graphical program that I'll ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A  Very Amazing Calculator [The MagiCalc v1.0... MSUT SEE!!!]A Very Amazing Calculator [The MagiCalc v1.0... MSUT SEE!!!]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1663 since
2/3/2015 10:34:00 AM

By 140 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       If you want to be amazed, then take a look at this calculator. It works like a powerful compiler that can evaluate complicated expressions and can amazingly handle syntax errors. Try this "+(2((5+4)/2*6+1.56845)4 + 3^(3-(--5)/2))/(25^.5)+2-3*4/-2^2.2*5". ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Artificial Intelligence ( The smart circle )Artificial Intelligence ( The smart circle )VB 6.0Intermediate /
607 since
2/3/2015 12:47:00 AM

By 7 Users

I called this program the Smart Circle because it's really a smart circle. Why? I tell you why. Imagine that you are lost in a desert, and you're looking for a way out. How are you going to find the pathway? You'll look around you (in circles)until you se ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Colors Filtering [Basic ideas about colors]Colors Filtering [Basic ideas about colors]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
461 since
2/3/2015 2:15:00 AM

By 3 Users

Basically this program filters the main three colors in a picture ( Red, Green, and Blue ), and redraws the picture in differnet combinations of those colors. This program increase your knowledge about colors, explains how the RGB function works, and show ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Elastic CollisionElastic CollisionVB 6.0Intermediate /
519 since
2/3/2015 12:22:00 AM

By 10 Users

Do you like math and physics? If "Yes", then here is the program that you're looking for, but if "No", then you still have a chance to like this program if you like graphics or games programming. This program is an application for the elastic collision be ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel