Other Entries by x sAGE x (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[*Shooter*][*Shooter*]VB 6.0Intermediate /
x sAGE x (from psc cd)
1438 since
2/7/2015 12:33:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a demonstration of a shooter. Its pretty useless except that it demonstrates some interesting things. Download and Vote :DClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Physics][Physics]VB 6.0Intermediate /
x sAGE x (from psc cd)
666 since
2/9/2015 8:36:00 PM

By 6 Users

I made this off the top of my head without any outside help whatsoever. Its pretty d@mn good considering I have an F in math.. Download it and see what you think and if you like it please vote! If you have any bugs please tell me and Ill try to fix them. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

El Mucho Funo (Unique Graphics Program)El Mucho Funo (Unique Graphics Program)VB 6.0Intermediate /
x sAGE x (from psc cd)
314 since
2/9/2015 12:06:00 PM

By 3 Users

This was just for fun really, bored and had vb like most of my stuff.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Fast Particle ExampleFast Particle ExampleVB 6.0Intermediate /
x sAGE x (from psc cd)
248 since
2/13/2015 12:43:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a pretty fast particle example i think. 30 fps is reallly fast, you have to download it and see it for yourself. I made it easy to edit setting to create differnt effects, just look in form_load. It will give you some tips and allow you to change ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mouse Overheating (Now with this code your mouse can overheat!)Mouse Overheating (Now with this code your mouse can overheat!)VB 6.0Beginner /
x sAGE x (from psc cd)
381 since
2/9/2015 8:38:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is pretty funny, I slapped it together when I had the idea.. If you move your mouse around too fast your mouse will overheat and stop moving. If you keep moving your mouse it will take longer for your mouse to get moving again. Try it out to see what ...(description truncated)

Outlining in VBOutlining in VBVB 6.0Beginner /
x sAGE x (from psc cd)
407 since
2/9/2015 2:54:00 PM

By 2 Users

I havent seen a Outlineing text on PSC so i decided to make one i hope you find some use for it.. it really makes text look cool if you expiriment with it. Anyway comment or vote please!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Pocket Tanks ClonePocket Tanks CloneVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
x sAGE x (from psc cd)
2152 since
2/16/2015 8:02:00 AM

By 6 Users

I decided I wanted to attempt to recreate pocket tanks. It isn't very well commented and is a little buggy, but it is a good example. Comments appreciated.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel