Other Entries by Hamed Oveisi (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Advanced Control Resizer & PositionerAdvanced Control Resizer & PositionerVB 6.0Advanced /
Hamed Oveisi (from psc cd)
1264 since
2/7/2015 9:41:00 AM

By 14 Users

Want to resize controls when form is resized? Want to save the position of the form and show it on exact position next time? Need to have the Anchor Control Like .NET and Delphi without using any Frame and other special controls? Need the fastest code and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Animated ChartAnimated ChartVB 6.0Intermediate /
3481 since
2/19/2015 3:38:00 AM

By 25 Users

UPDATE : 2009/11/06----------------------------- Finally, I've update this little control and now you can have it in your EXE, no need to compile as an ocx or ..., some bugs about speed of chart were fixed, Sorry for the delay and hope you enjoy, -------- ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Automatic Control ResizerAutomatic Control ResizerVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
803 since
2/4/2015 7:46:00 PM

By 14 Users

Need Anchor Control, I've updated my code and You can find it here: Advanced Control Resizer & Positioner -> http://www.planetsourcecode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=53861&lngWId=1Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

UltraChartUltraChartVB 6.0Intermediate /
3636 since
2/20/2015 11:47:00 AM

By 22 Users

UPDATE 2009/12/13-------------------------------- Clear method bug fixed, ------------------------------------------------- UltraChart, the next generation of WINNER Animated Chart (as i promise before), There are lots of improvements: Multi Series added ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel