Other Entries by Mario Villanueva (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A routine to insert tables in RichtextboxA routine to insert tables in RichtextboxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mario Villanueva (from psc cd)
7510 since
2/14/2015 5:15:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a routine that add a table to the current selection in a RichTextBox. I didn't find how can I do this on the web, so I made it by looking on the rtf Specification. I expect that this would be helpfull for those who are using RTB. If you find how t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Candy Button (3rd Update) Rev2Candy Button (3rd Update) Rev2VB 6.0Beginner /
8292 since
2/15/2015 2:49:00 AM

By 84 Users

Candy Button - is a nice button that can look like XP button, XP Toolbar button, Cristal (OSX) and IceBlock (Based on Cristal) all buttons can have Checked/Unchecked state. Use it if you like, I have seen some buttons here that are forbidden for commercia ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mario Game Mario Game VB 6.0Advanced /
6111 since
2/21/2015 8:19:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       This is a Mario Clone Game. Can be a point of start to any other type of plataform (Kirby's adventure, Adventure Island, Giana Sister's, etc). Have fun with it. It does'nt require direct-X or OpenGL. Use Numeric pad to move, Spacebar to jump, Ctrl to Fire ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Simply skin your Aplication with just writing one line of code,(OCX)Simply skin your Aplication with just writing one line of code,(OCX)VB 6.0Intermediate /
772 since
2/3/2015 2:50:00 PM

By 4 Users

Skin your Aplication with just writing one line of code, and this OCX (Full code included). Hi, this is the first time I send a code. I hope you like it. It has 2-in-1 controls: 1)The Skin 2)An special command button. There're 2 major problems: 1.If anyon ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel