Other Entries by Jeffrey C. Tatum (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

AIM Toc 2.0 Logon AlgorithmAIM Toc 2.0 Logon AlgorithmVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Jeffrey C. Tatum (from psc cd)
684 since
1/22/2015 1:02:00 AM

By 6 Users

This will create the 8 or 9 digit number that goes along with the log on packet for the newest version of the AIM TOC Protocol (version 2.0). The number that it makes, is based on the screen name and password. I guess it was a security feature added in, t ...(description truncated)

Algorithum Encryption and DecryptionAlgorithum Encryption and DecryptionVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
782 since
1/6/2015 10:07:00 PM

By 19 Users

This code will take text, and encrypt it in Algorithum Encryption. What it does is randomly create 4 keys, each one 1 char long. No password needed to encrypt the text, it creates its own and stores it within the encrypted text. Virtualy impossible to cra ...(description truncated)

GetList32 - Get 32 Bit Listbox Text with VB3GetList32 - Get 32 Bit Listbox Text with VB3VB 3.0Advanced /
437 since
1/7/2015 2:46:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code will get text from listbox's on 32 bit software using VB3. I've been trying to find a way to do this for a long time now. It was not possible in the past because getting listbox text using vb3 for 32 bit programs, required User32 and Kernel32 wh ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

INI Read and INI Write - Simple and Error FreeINI Read and INI Write - Simple and Error FreeVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
658 since
1/5/2015 6:12:00 AM

By 6 Users

INI Read and INI Write made simple. I included examples in each function. If you like my codes, then please vote for me. But only if you like them. Thanks =)

Place an Object in the Center of your ScreenPlace an Object in the Center of your ScreenVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
305 since
1/5/2015 5:58:00 AM

By 2 Users

This will take an object on a form, and place it in the center of the screen. Good for password protection programs that take up the whole screen, this will ensure that an object that you want in the middle of the screen, will remain there for any resolut ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel