Other Entries by M.Farooq (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Good List BoxA Good List BoxVB 6.0Intermediate /
M.Farooq (from psc cd)
889 since
2/19/2015 10:15:00 AM

By 3 Users

It is a good looking List Box made with the help of Picture box.

Customized Accounts Management SystemCustomized Accounts Management SystemVB 6.0Intermediate /
M.Farooq (from psc cd)
1697 since
2/20/2015 12:47:00 PM

By 2 Users

It is a customized Accounts Management System with Editable grid. It is working only on 2 forms for Input. Editable Grid is working in Transactions Form. Use CTRL + SPACE in Transaction form grid's first column to open Accounts Lists

Flash And VB Menu BarFlash And VB Menu BarVB 6.0Beginner /
M.Farooq (from psc cd)
1246 since
2/20/2015 1:46:00 AM

By 5 Users

It is very pleasure for me to upload this kind of project. This is a menu bar project which is created in Flash 8 and working in VB 6.0 with the help of FSCOMMAND. You can change the Menu Items by editing "MENUBAR.XML" file. SPECIAL THANKS to Mr Muhammad ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Inventory Management SystemInventory Management SystemVB 6.0Intermediate /
M.Farooq (from psc cd)
8882 since
2/20/2015 3:08:00 PM

By 7 Users

Dear fellows, this is an Inventory Management System with Access Database on backend. It has been developed on 4 Input forms i.e Accounts, Purchases, Sales and Transactions and many reports i.e Purchase Reports (Date Wise / Supplier Wise / Product Wise), ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel