Other Entries by Dustin Davis (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 17 of 17 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

a 3D Spinning worlds w/texta 3D Spinning worlds w/textVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Dustin Davis (from psc cd)
972 since
1/5/2015 1:28:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code shows you how to use DirectX 7 and the RM Canvas control to create nice animations that are smooth and simple. It shows you how to create lights, frames animation and more.

a Credit Card Number validationa Credit Card Number validationVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1362 since
1/4/2015 10:56:00 PM

By 3 Users

Ever need to see if a credit card number is valid? Well, here is your chance. I did NOT write this code, I found it on the web!! Also, this may tell you if a number is valid, not if it works

a Geometry Calculatora Geometry CalculatorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
756 since
1/3/2015 7:16:00 PM

By 7 Users

Need help with geometry?? Well, this thing will do it! Calculate the Area of a circle, triangle, trapazoid, parallelagram, rectangle, square, find the volume of a cylinder, cubes and more! Very simple to use, understand. Also includes formulas so you can ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Good Imaging Program to learn from * FIXED *A Good Imaging Program to learn from * FIXED *VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
852 since
1/3/2015 4:54:00 AM

By 12 Users

Learn how to use imaging controls! Quick Image allows you to scan images, save them, print them, open images in diffrent formats. You can do alot of things with this program. Change the resolution, and alot of other stuff. It used the kodak image control ...(description truncated)

a good web browser to learn froma good web browser to learn fromVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
734 since
1/3/2015 6:24:00 AM

By 7 Users

Power browser is the ONLY web browser that gives you the choice to block pop-up windows WITHOUT TURNING OFF JAVASCRIPT!!!! It will show you how to use the browser control and you will learn everything you need to know about how to build your own browser!!

a Registration code generator *FIXED*a Registration code generator *FIXED*VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
952 since
1/4/2015 5:50:00 AM

By 6 Users

Ever make a really killer program and want people to register it, but you cant figure out a way how to create codes for every name? Well, this is the solution. Very good security for your programs. This will generate a code from a name you type in. It is ...(description truncated)

a Send / Get files using winsocka Send / Get files using winsockVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
742 since
1/4/2015 7:00:00 AM

By 13 Users

Want your program to be able to send and get files over the internet? Well, here you go! This is very easy to understand.

a Server that allows multiple connections!a Server that allows multiple connections!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
834 since
1/4/2015 2:24:00 AM

By 8 Users

Since I posted the code that shows people how to use the winsock control everyone has asked how to allow multiple connections! Well, i've finally done it. This shows you how to accept multiple connections with one winsock control!!

a Simple Game tutoriala Simple Game tutorialVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
831 since
1/4/2015 2:03:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a small tutorial designed to help anyone who wants to begin making games but does not know where to start! This requiers little to no math at all. Design windows games in a flash. Well commented and easy to understand. You will be amking games in ...(description truncated)

a Slide Show programa Slide Show programVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
611 since
1/3/2015 2:12:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is a Slide Show program that u can use to make slide shows in your programs. It will teach you how to do that. It has multiple features such as, show infinate images, Pause / Resume slide show, timer settings, image file filters and so on! Very nice

a The easiest way to send mail!a The easiest way to send mail!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
955 since
1/4/2015 4:45:00 PM

By 14 Users

I have seen some e-mail stuff on this site, but all are so freakin complicated. This is simple and VERY easy to use!

A very simple Database (DAO,ODBC) tutorialA very simple Database (DAO,ODBC) tutorialVB 5.0, VB 6.0, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
1459 since
1/5/2015 12:30:00 PM

By 30 Users

If you have ever wanted to make programs that deal with alot of data and need to use databases, but dont know how, well, i can help. This tutorial is very simple. It uses NO and i mean NO data access object controls. This tutorial teaches you how to talk ...(description truncated)

aan Example of Pop-Up menusaan Example of Pop-Up menusVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
614 since
1/3/2015 5:21:00 PM

By 12 Users

Ever wounder how to make those neat pop-up menus like you see when you right click on something? well, here is an easy to follow example!

an Error Index!!an Error Index!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
383 since
1/3/2015 4:57:00 AM

By 4 Users

With this program, you can look up and define any error that Visual Basic can give to you! It will teach you how to do error handling, define errors of your own, how to use the Err object and can be very useful! Please add to it and keep it going as a too ...(description truncated)

MSN BotMSN BotVB 6.0Intermediate /
315 since
1/18/2015 1:18:00 PM

By 5 Users

This will allow u to join a chat, and when u do u can Kick All, Host all, Dehost all, and so on.. Very simple and basic!!!!! If you come on MSN Saying you made these bot'z could u please mention my name a bit in the copyright or w/e u add to it... Give me ...(description truncated)

OpenGL Example Program (Loading TGA Files)OpenGL Example Program (Loading TGA Files)VB 6.0Intermediate /
1160 since
1/15/2015 9:04:00 PM

By 13 Users

OpenGL in Visual Basic is a largely unexplored area. I did a search on PSC for OpenGL and came up with a mere handful of results. Some of the submissions were quite good, however I felt that they were a little too complex for the beginner in OpenGL. This ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Port ControlPort ControlVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1194 since
1/3/2015 4:29:00 AM

By 1 Users

Ever want to know which of your ports are being used while your on the net? Well, here is a full fledged application, you can scan ports in ranges such as 1-65530 or you can select 11 diffrent ports to scan, and you can watch 2 ports to see if incoming da ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 17 of 17 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel