Other Entries by Naveed ur Rahman (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

ASCII City ! Convert your high-resolution photos to colorful ASCII pictures in HTML formatted codesASCII City ! Convert your high-resolution photos to colorful ASCII pictures in HTML formatted codesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Naveed ur Rahman (from psc cd)
459 since
2/5/2015 5:45:00 AM

By 14 Users

(Must See Preview) - ASCII City is a powerful utility to convert any kind of picture (bitmap, jpeg, gifs, icons and so on) to colorful ASCII Picture in HTML formatted codes. Four 'Qualities' are available from 'Excellent' to 'Worst'. Preview after Making/ ...(description truncated)

Edit Edit "Version Informations" of Files (e.g. Author, Description,Copyrights, Trademarks and many more)VB 6.0Advanced /
441 since
1/29/2015 12:56:00 AM

By 2 Users

Edit the version informations of file. The codes are so easy and that you can add many more properties to the program. Just a few minutes are required to understand the codes and thats all. You can see its preview. Please vote for me.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ICON  EXTRACTOR With Amazing Features Specially Super Fast Speed (Must See Preview) !!!ICON EXTRACTOR With Amazing Features Specially Super Fast Speed (Must See Preview) !!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
696 since
1/29/2015 12:54:00 AM

By 23 Users

I extracted 100s of icons from shell32.dll, winword.exe, exel.exe, flash.exe, cool.dll, moricons.dll, pifmgr.dll and calculated time... Believe me, I was amazed because I do it all in only 15 seconds !!!. More over I have added some special features like ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Many Titlebars In a Single Form Performaing Standard Features !!! Give a new look to your softwareMany Titlebars In a Single Form Performaing Standard Features !!! Give a new look to your softwareVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
358 since
1/29/2015 1:00:00 AM

By 3 Users

Just think you can create more then one titlebar in your own form... Easiest functions a baby can learn. Moreover a complete HTML Document is included in the zip file which defines each part of functions and procedures. Please vote for me.

MSN Messenger 6.x Blockchecker (server like app.) - Autoemail blocklist to user after the job !!!MSN Messenger 6.x Blockchecker (server like app.) - Autoemail blocklist to user after the job !!!VB 6.0Advanced /
541 since
2/10/2015 8:08:00 AM

By 2 Users

Lets easily impress your friends or raise up the traffic at your site !!! I think, the title is enough to explain my project. Well, just a few more things to say that ... I have tested it with MSN 6.x and I got 100% results. This application works as a se ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

New ASCII City! Convert your high-resolution photos to colorful ASCII pictures in HTML formatNew ASCII City! Convert your high-resolution photos to colorful ASCII pictures in HTML formatVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
787 since
2/5/2015 9:53:00 AM

By 26 Users

(Must See Preview) - All errors removed - now can convert any size of picture !!! ASCII City is a powerful utility to convert any kind of picture (bitmap, jpeg, gifs, icons and so on) to colorful ASCII Picture in HTML formatted codes. Four 'Qualities' are ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Run ANI Files Using Image And Timer Controls ! VERY EASY CODES :DRun ANI Files Using Image And Timer Controls ! VERY EASY CODES :DVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
295 since
1/31/2015 3:52:00 AM

By 4 Users

Fully tested codes to run ANI files using Image and Timer control along with an example project. All binary data processing interaction and commented codes. Now you may create a control to run ANI files !!! If you like it PASE VOTE FOR ME :)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel