Other Entries by Priyan R (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Change Folder IconChange Folder IconVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 5.0Beginner /
Priyan R (from psc cd)
1292 since
1/31/2015 2:05:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a simple program that changes the icon of any folders

Compleate Plugin ExampleCompleate Plugin ExampleVB 6.0Intermediate /
Priyan R (from psc cd)
371 since
2/3/2015 2:46:00 AM

By 9 Users

This example shows how create and use a plugin in your applications Please readme.txt in the zip file

Directory Search ClassDirectory Search ClassVB 6.0Intermediate /
Priyan R (from psc cd)
341 since
2/6/2015 6:09:00 PM

By 5 Users

You can use this class for searching a drive ,directory and subdirectories.It supports even multiple Criteria's. I think this is a very usefull one.I included a sample app that shows the functions of this class.Please Vote for me!!

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Folder Protect _Errors FixedFolder Protect _Errors FixedVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Priyan R (from psc cd)
1108 since
1/31/2015 2:23:00 PM

By 16 Users

This is a super program using this program you can password protect folders After Locking a folder when you double click the folder you will be prompted for password This program prevents from viewing th contents of the folder but the folder can be delete ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Printer Custom Paper SizePrinter Custom Paper SizeVB 6.0Intermediate /
Priyan R (from psc cd)
4350 since
2/16/2015 3:56:00 AM

By 9 Users

Many of us may noticed , we can set custome paper size in printer properties in win98, then we can select it using printer.papersize=vbprpsuser but we cannot use this method in windows NT(Xp, 2000 etc). In that we can create a specified form in print serv ...(description truncated)

Remote  MDB AccessRemote MDB AccessVB 6.0Intermediate /
Priyan R (from psc cd)
574 since
2/6/2015 6:32:00 PM

By 5 Users

This Active-X Control allows you to access your MS-Access file on your webserver.you only need to put the serverside script on the root of the webserver which you want to access the file I included scripts in ASP and ASP.NET Open the testproject that show ...(description truncated)

Remote Desktop ViewerRemote Desktop ViewerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Priyan R (from psc cd)
877 since
2/5/2015 1:27:00 AM

By 5 Users

You can watch the screen of any computer in network or internet where Remote Desktop Viewer server Installed eg: In a home network you watch what ever your child doingClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Scrolling Sys Tray OCXScrolling Sys Tray OCXVB 6.0Intermediate /
Priyan R (from psc cd)
281 since
2/5/2015 11:08:00 AM

By 9 Users

This is a systray control with scrolling text on the tray.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

THE REAl HTTP DOWNLOADER OCX Using WINSOCKTHE REAl HTTP DOWNLOADER OCX Using WINSOCKVB 6.0Intermediate /
Priyan R (from psc cd)
771 since
2/15/2015 4:53:00 AM

By 5 Users

THE REAl HTTP DOWNLOADER OCX I have seen many HTTP downloader in PSC all of it has lot of problems, CHeck this supprting HTTP Resuming Events progress,Error etc USing Winscok control not internet transfer control

Vb Code To HTmlVb Code To HTmlVB 6.0Intermediate /
Priyan R (from psc cd)
292 since
2/5/2015 1:38:00 AM

By 3 Users

Creates html files of your vb project with highlighting and creates an index pageClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel