Other Entries by Jimmy Kelly (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Basic Direct3D Terrain EngineBasic Direct3D Terrain EngineVB 6.0Advanced /
Jimmy Kelly (from psc cd)
798 since
2/3/2015 3:06:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a basic Direct3D terrain engine I created using my 3D engine and well.. I hope you enjoy it although it may be rather slow on older systems. Please comment & vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic Visual Basic pointers demo! Your wish has been granted!Basic Visual Basic pointers demo! Your wish has been granted!VB 6.0Intermediate /
495 since
2/4/2015 5:15:00 PM

By 2 Users

Awe at the wonderful world of pointers allowing super fast memory manipulation! Do things you could never do before like bitmap manipulation directly through the memory and more! This demo demonstrates 2 diffrent methods of pointers in VB along with some ...(description truncated)

Bind unlimited number of files into 1 like *.PAK files(Hl, Q2 ect..)(No compression).*FIXED*Bind unlimited number of files into 1 like *.PAK files(Hl, Q2 ect..)(No compression).*FIXED*VB 6.0Beginner /
440 since
1/30/2015 6:51:00 AM

By 4 Users

Binds a unlimited number of files into 1.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Multi-User TCP/IP WinSock Server Example /w max user limit & broadcast function.Multi-User TCP/IP WinSock Server Example /w max user limit & broadcast function.VB 6.0Intermediate /
608 since
1/31/2015 1:31:00 PM

By 5 Users

A mutli-user tcp/ip winsock server that features a max user limit & broadcast function.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

New! Skingen! Make transparent forms the right way!New! Skingen! Make transparent forms the right way!VB 6.0Intermediate /
533 since
2/4/2015 6:10:00 AM

By 2 Users

Skingen loads a bitmap and makes a form transparent. See screenshot.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

REALLY COOL. Images /w transparent colors!REALLY COOL. Images /w transparent colors!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
331 since
1/30/2015 9:56:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code copys a image /w a transparent color(pink or a user selected color) to another picture box without the color thats transparent.(see screenshot)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Two Complete Parsing Functions. Easy to use.Two Complete Parsing Functions. Easy to use.VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
306 since
1/30/2015 2:50:00 AM

By 2 Users

Allows you to parse strings like those excel spread sheats. Example : Text1.Text = "Me,You,Us" MsgBox(Parse(Text1.Text, ",", 1)) Would return "Me"

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel