Other Entries by Leo Barsukov (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A cool Totally skinned Calculator********A cool Totally skinned Calculator********VB 6.0Advanced /
Leo Barsukov (from psc cd)
962 since
1/27/2015 5:07:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is an example how to make a COOL calculator it could solve ANY math problem, plus, it shows how to Skin your programs, currenly running winxp Blue skinClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a Copy-Paste Calculator Thinga Copy-Paste Calculator ThingVB 6.0Advanced /
3528 since
1/27/2015 8:28:00 AM

By 4 Users

I have finally made a totally perfect Copy-Paste calculator. it's a cool thing that understands ALL the algebra and math problems, simply a SCIENTIFIC calculator. only one thing, i do not know how to make this calc have SquareRoot.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Alpha Windows with only five lines of code! MUST SEEAlpha Windows with only five lines of code! MUST SEEVB 6.0Advanced /
947 since
1/29/2015 7:21:00 AM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       I found so many different projets to make windows alpha blended on PSC. the were all about 50 lines of unneeded code and constants. I made my own one of only 5 lines. PLEASE VOTE....

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Elastic String On All Windows!!!!!!Elastic String On All Windows!!!!!!VB 6.0Advanced /
532 since
1/28/2015 11:05:00 PM

By 12 Users

Hey, i made an elastic string on desktop thing, and people asked me if i can make one over all explorer windows. i did, but it takes lots of resources. the best thing is to compile it, then run it. please vote!

Elastic String On Desktop!!!!Elastic String On Desktop!!!!VB 6.0Advanced /
303 since
1/28/2015 9:27:00 PM

By 10 Users

This is a nice "Elastic String" example. it's like the one you see on Web Pages. i got this example on PSC, and remade it. now, the bullets are right on your desktop! You Must See This Thing! Plese Vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Image Color FXImage Color FXVB 6.0Intermediate /
283 since
1/27/2015 1:32:00 AM

By 4 Users

This example shows how to shift colors (RGB)

Magnet Visual Effect for WinXp TaskbarMagnet Visual Effect for WinXp TaskbarVB 6.0Intermediate /
456 since
1/27/2015 1:00:00 PM

By 5 Users

This neat little thing Changes the Colors of the taskbar on Windows XP only. it makes it lake a mgnet is ner a Ray-Gun screen.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Media Player with Fade Tranactions and Que (Really Cool)Media Player with Fade Tranactions and Que (Really Cool)VB 6.0Advanced /
428 since
1/28/2015 3:01:00 AM

By 16 Users

This Project includes an OCX control (Compiled) that playes media. when the filename is changed, it fades out of one, and fades into another song IF YOU VOTE FOR ME, WRITE ME AND I'LL SEND YOU THE SOURCE OF THE OCX CONTROL. thanx for support.

PURE WINDOWS REGISTRY MODULEPURE WINDOWS REGISTRY MODULEVB 6.0Advanced /
659 since
1/30/2015 2:35:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a Registry class that you can put into your app. It could 'write','read',or 'delete' Any value in the reg and has a built in File Association Command. Uses no api, Pure windows! Check It Out! Please Give Some FeedbackClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Save Text into bitmap, and read it any time!!!Save Text into bitmap, and read it any time!!!VB 6.0Advanced /
364 since
1/28/2015 11:06:00 PM

By 3 Users

This neat thing saves text into a bitmap. it puts 3 letters in every pixel of a bitmap, and saves bitmaps. when you want to make a program with a perminant password this thing is really neat!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel