Other Entries by Brian Gillham (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

ADO and SQL UtilitesADO and SQL UtilitesVB 6.0Advanced /
Brian Gillham (from psc cd)
681 since
1/25/2015 5:15:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is a Class that encapsulates the ADO object Model and make life a little easier for Developers. I have included the SmartSQL class for which all credit must go to FreeVBCode.com The ADO class simplifies DataShaping, SQL, Connection Management, XML Re ...(description truncated)

Can't do without UtilitiesCan't do without UtilitiesVB 6.0Advanced /
695 since
1/25/2015 5:14:00 PM

By 10 Users

This set of utilities is a result of many years of collecting and perfecting. You can use these utilities free of charge. All I ask is that you give an honourable mention somewhere in your application.

Is in Array FunctionIs in Array FunctionVB 6.0Intermediate /
545 since
1/18/2015 8:34:00 PM

By 6 Users

Find if a value exists in an array WITHOUT LOOPING. Often we need to find out if a value exists in an array. This one does it VERY FAST. NOTE: This Function only return True / False regarding the Existence of a Value. If you need the Index you will have t ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Outlook Contacts as ADO RecordSetOutlook Contacts as ADO RecordSetVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
755 since
1/23/2015 1:21:00 AM

By 5 Users

The purpose of this code is to read the Outlook Contacts Folder into an ADO RecordSet. Often you want to let your app use either the Outlook Contacts or your own. This will give you a jump start.

Trim all those EXTRA spacesTrim all those EXTRA spacesVB 6.0, ASP (Active Server Pages) Beginner /
426 since
1/18/2015 8:33:00 PM

By 6 Users

VB forgot to add a Function strip out all those LEADING, TRAILING and EXTRA spaces in ONE Function. I have seen many attempts at doing this but think mine does it in the least amount of code. Note:<spc> = literal SPACE

Users on an MS Access DatabaseUsers on an MS Access DatabaseVB 6.0Intermediate /
441 since
1/28/2015 6:34:00 AM

By 4 Users

These Functions will allow you to determine WHO is logged on to the Acces Database as well as HOW MANY users are logged-in. As always the code is FREE, if you want support can consult me in my professional capacity. ENJOY

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel