Other Entries by Warren Goff (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 20 of 20 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

CaptureScreen2AVI-GIFCaptureScreen2AVI-GIFVB 6.0Intermediate /
Warren Goff (from psc cd)
1939 since
2/12/2015 6:59:00 PM

By 21 Users

Update: Reference error fixed Updates: (03-28-08) Fixed some bugs and minor stuff (3-24-08): The color output has been corrected. Compatibility with Premiere Minus AVI txtCodeId=68993 has been added. MPG options removed. Vb-accelerator removed. Some bugs ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cardiovascular RiskCardiovascular RiskVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 6.0Intermediate /
1127 since
2/10/2015 10:11:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is one of many of my medical artificial intelligence programs. Yes I know this isn't what you might consider AI, but I do. The program combines a bunch of algorithms to generate an interpretation of CV risk based upon history, BP and lipid levels. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Color Vision Ishihara AmslerColor Vision Ishihara AmslerVB 6.0Beginner /
1414 since
2/21/2015 5:28:00 AM

By 2 Users

[Update: 3-2-2011: A small bug fixed. You can trace the Amsler defects, Save and Recall them now: Here's the online Help File: http://tinyurl.com/4eqjks5 ] [ Update 2-28-2011: Some errors were repaired and Protan/Deutan discrimination added ] This applica ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ConvertIT Audio/Video Converter UPDATEConvertIT Audio/Video Converter UPDATEVB 6.0Intermediate /
1504 since
2/21/2015 2:55:00 AM

By 7 Users

This is an update and correction for txtCodeId=70578 original program. It wasn't converting most of the supported video formats so I fixed it. It uses ffmpeg.exe which is renamed to avformat.dll and placed in the app.path. I've supported the most recent ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Copy DLL/OCX to System32 Folder and Register itCopy DLL/OCX to System32 Folder and Register itVB 6.0Beginner /
1977 since
2/17/2015 10:31:00 PM

By 5 Users

Simply compile to an exe and drag/drop any ocx or dll on it. It copies the file to the system32 directory (uses SHGetSpecialFolderLocation Lib "shell32.dll" API) and registers it. It saves me time as I was always copying the files to the system32, finding ...(description truncated)

DesktopIcons (Win9X & WinNT/2000)DesktopIcons (Win9X & WinNT/2000)VB 6.0Advanced /
425 since
1/27/2015 8:56:00 AM

By 3 Users

You will note that this works for both Win 9X and WinNT/2000!!! I take no credit for this code as I found it and altered it only slightly to save the icon positions for a given resolution. Frankly, I am a novice at API and much of this is over my head. T ...(description truncated)

Diabetes Care Insulin, Blood Sugar, Carbs GraphDiabetes Care Insulin, Blood Sugar, Carbs GraphVB 6.0Beginner /
1758 since
2/19/2015 4:23:00 AM

By 2 Users

Update(7-20-2008): Fixed Saving File, Disclaimer added, May now view data by day, week, month, etc...Next updates will likely include Insulin dosage adjustments, patient education, Nutritional education. Update(7-15-08): I left out the short data file. Th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Distance to the StormDistance to the StormVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
442 since
2/8/2015 4:42:00 AM

By 2 Users

Tells you how far the storm is. The basis is that sound travels at 4.8 miles/second. This is simplistic.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Email Multipage Twain Scan or Screen Cap(s) as PDFEmail Multipage Twain Scan or Screen Cap(s) as PDFVB 6.0Intermediate /
3397 since
2/18/2015 10:51:00 PM

By 7 Users

Update(5-13-08) >>> You may scan a document (multipage) or screen capture(s) (multipage) into pdf files. The file is then attached to an email and sent to a recipient using SMTP. A list of various SMTP servers is included. The faxes may be previe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Everything Chinese, dictionaries, phrases and exercisesEverything Chinese, dictionaries, phrases and exercisesVB 6.0Intermediate /
1836 since
2/17/2015 9:30:00 PM

By 4 Users

For the student of Chinese or the traveler to the Peoples Republic of China (Mandarin Chinese-Simplified), this is a complete learning utility. It includes a Chinese-English-Pinyin general and medical dictionary. Extensive phrases with an emphasis on medi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

IE context menu (right click)IE context menu (right click)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
633 since
1/29/2015 2:20:00 AM

By 2 Users

Adds a context popup menu topic within Internet Explorer on selected text to generate a Google search. It can be configured to do anything you'd like.

Intensive Care (ICU) Medical Expert UtilityIntensive Care (ICU) Medical Expert UtilityVB 6.0Intermediate /
1571 since
2/17/2015 9:26:00 PM

By 4 Users

Update(7-20-2008):The program has been completed and now Interprets Hemodynamics, Arterial Blood Gases, Oxyhemoglobin dissociation curves, Oxygen dosage, Renal failure parameters and intravascular volume status, Directs Fluid challenges, Total Parenteral ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NutCracker Sweet - Autoresponder Crack proof registration ;)NutCracker Sweet - Autoresponder Crack proof registration ;)VB 6.0Intermediate /
1534 since
2/18/2015 3:40:00 AM

By 5 Users

Updated ---(09-19-2007)--- This program is a combination of a few processes combined into one project. The idea was to develop an automated uncrackable (yeah right;) software registration process. I decided to use the serial number of the client's hard dr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Premiere Minus AVI Video Processing & EffectsPremiere Minus AVI Video Processing & EffectsVB 6.0Intermediate /
1348 since
2/17/2015 9:53:00 PM

By 5 Users

Minor upgrades: (03-28-08) Tweaked a few things, fixed a few errors. (3-24-08): Now compatible with my program (CaptureScreen2AVI-GIF-MPG txtCodeId=61619). Compile and copy all executables and dll's to the root directory of CaptureScreen2AVI-GIF and enjoy ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Print any picture as a 32 x 44 inch posterPrint any picture as a 32 x 44 inch posterVB 6.0Beginner /
1044 since
2/18/2015 1:36:00 AM

By 2 Users

Input any bmp, gif, jpg or wmf graphic of any resolution. The program uses .PaintPicture to resize the original, section it into 16 picture boxes and prints each out sequentially on selectable paper sizes and printers. I borrowed the printer activeX and r ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Rx Writer (Medical Prescription)Rx Writer (Medical Prescription)VB 6.0Beginner /
3638 since
2/21/2015 3:17:00 PM

By 4 Users

This program is part of an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) application that I have been working on for years. It is not certified by Medicare and therefore will NOT allow one to obtain bonuses. I am a retired physician and I use this personally for my vo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Smart Move MouseSmart Move MouseVB 6.0Beginner /
727 since
2/13/2015 3:45:00 PM

By 2 Users

I wanted to have the cursor to move to my focused command buttons to direct the action and be more user friendly. This little thing does the trick. I found it in some old code of mine but I think it was borrowed back then.

Tracheobronchial TreeTracheobronchial TreeVB 6.0Beginner /
1016 since
2/18/2015 1:44:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a graphic representation of the anatomy of your tracheobronchial tree (windpipe and airways) as viewed with a digital bronchoscope. This will eventually include the ability to record realtime findings and generate a report suitable for charting. A ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

True (not pseudo) Random Coin TossTrue (not pseudo) Random Coin TossVB 6.0Beginner /
1242 since
2/18/2015 1:08:00 AM

By 3 Users

As you know, computers generate a pseudo set of random numbers. This is unavoidable in a digital environment. A coin toss is in reality an analog event. The only way to have a truly random number generator is by introducing an analog to digital conversion ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

vbPainter-Transparent Layers-PanoramavbPainter-Transparent Layers-PanoramaVB 6.0Advanced /
1154 since
2/17/2015 9:23:00 PM

By 9 Users

[Update: (03-30-08)Scanning support added using ezTwain {http://www.geocities.com/smigman.geo/mci/download.html} You may scan into a transparent layer. Some bugs removed and menus improved.]...This is modification of vbPaint by Theo Zacharias (theo_yz@yah ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 20 of 20 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel